• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone know any parking places at fleetwood and a decent chippy gotta have fish and chips there

Street parking should be fairly easy round there. There's a chippy right next to the ground but never been in it. Theres a good one on the high st but can't remember the name or the one on Shakespeare Road's a cracker but its about half a mile from the ground.

Fairly sure he won't be allowed to due to suspension.

Whether they treat a 12 game ban differently or not, I don't know but Morais featured in our friendlies despite being banned at the start of the season. Doubt Barton would feature anyway as it wouldn't be to Fleetwood's benefit if they were trying to ready their own squad for the start of the season.

Whether they treat a 12 game ban differently or not, I don't know but Morais featured in our friendlies despite being banned at the start of the season. Doubt Barton would feature anyway as it wouldn't be to Fleetwood's benefit if they were trying to ready their own squad for the start of the season.

Good comparison that would appear to render my suggestion as bollocks then!

Section 8e suggests suspended footballers can play in friendlies.

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/~/media/37C906F6526B487B8BD17E4FCEB61FD4.ashx/FADiscProc11-12.pdf

Where that fits with Barton being a QPR registered player is a different story though.

Doesn't it only apply to competitive matches?

Probably wrong...

Nope. You're right.

Edited by opinions4u