Sheff Wed Match

From the OS for those who can't access it.

Pay on the night

Latics are reminding fans of arrangements for Monday's Capital One Cup. first-round tie against Sheffield Wednesday at Boundary Park, kick off 7.45pm.

Adults are £10 while concessions (over-65's and under-16's) are £5 and it will be pay on the turnstiles.

Sheffield Wednesday have been allocated the large section of the Rochdale Road Stand.

The small section will remain a sterile zone so home fans will only be able to sit in the Main Stand and Chaddy End.

Edited by Keepingthe Faith

much easier to just check twitter, OWTB and facebook for Latics updates rather than the O/S

As a journalism graduate it pains me to say this is correct.

Hopefully, what I think is a fair price will tempt a decent crowd. The Wednesday lot will surely respond with around 2,000 heading across. A solid 6,000 would be a terrific attendance.

Hopefully, what I think is a fair price will tempt a decent crowd. The Wednesday lot will surely respond with around 2,000 heading across. A solid 6,000 would be a terrific attendance.

Freeze your arse off at BP in middle of summer on a Monday night or stay at home/ go to pub and watch it on sky?

Think quite a few will choose Sky option instead.

I'll be at BP but i'll be surprised if theres more than 3,000 Oldham fans. More likely to get overall attendance off 4,000 - 5,000 but hoping to be surprised and there be around 6,000 there..

Frustratingly true.

Personally, I can't wait for Monday! So far convinced 4-5 others to get down to BP who were "so-so".

Aye looking forward to it aswell. One of the few home games I'll be able to make this season if I get good enough results to go to first choice Uni so getting to as many as possible.

Aye looking forward to it aswell. One of the few home games I'll be able to make this season if I get good enough results to go to first choice Uni so getting to as many as possible.

Ah good luck. This is my first season back from university actually so first time in a long time I can more than 10-15 games.

We've sold around 1200-1300.

Maybe a few will pay on the gate but we won't get near 2,000

Long time blue - try the white hart in lydgate, 2 for 1 on Monday night, often put on latics nights too , so they could have game on , but check first, so not to be disappointed.

Chees pal, table booked there.. As it happens, I didn't even ask about the game... Hopefully it will be on but I've not actually eaten there before and £40 a couple for 5 courses is a quality offer.. Ta