Last season I was all for trying to win this cup, mainly due to us not having the best starting 11 and with the bye it allowed us to play one less game in the competition. We did very well in it and if lady luck was on our side we could have gotten to Wembley.

However, this season I believe we have an outside chance of getting into the play offs with our first eleven. So as Gaz said above 'play the kids'. I would concentrate on the league and the FA Cup and if the reserves do well in the earlier rounds then we can go for it later on. I think there is a clause that we have to play so many first teamers (5 I think?) so I would aim to protect our best players - Furman, Croft, Wesolowski and Cisak.

Last season I was all for trying to win this cup, mainly due to us not having the best starting 11 and with the bye it allowed us to play one less game in the competition. We did very well in it and if lady luck was on our side we could have gotten to Wembley.

However, this season I believe we have an outside chance of getting into the play offs with our first eleven. So as Gaz said above 'play the kids'. I would concentrate on the league and the FA Cup and if the reserves do well in the earlier rounds then we can go for it later on. I think there is a clause that we have to play so many first teamers (5 I think?) so I would aim to protect our best players - Furman, Croft, Wesolowski and Cisak.

bewildering how highly rated cisak is on here.

Dickov will go out to win the competition and rightly so. Very few were saying it was a waste of time in January - a chance for revenge and hopefully the lads who were a part of it (and evidently took it badly given the dreadful form following the exit) will be out to banish those demons.

bewildering how highly rated cisak is on here.

+1

I get that there is some potential, but i rate Bouzanis ahead of him at the moment!

Can you imagine if Brill would have made the mistake cisak did against the wendies? He would have been hounded out! But coz goldenballs did it, it just gets brushed off!

+1

I get that there is some potential, but i rate Bouzanis ahead of him at the moment!

Can you imagine if Brill would have made the mistake cisak did against the wendies? He would have been hounded out! But coz goldenballs did it, it just gets brushed off!

The difference there being Dean Brill made the same mistakes time and time again.Goldenballs doesn't.

The difference there being Dean Brill made the same mistakes time and time again.Goldenballs doesn't.

Cisak made 4 or 5 errors last season which cost us goals and also one that got him sent off

1 this season already

he has potential but i dont think he is much better than Bouzanis at the moment if at all

and Brill was being hammered after a few weeks on here good bad or indifferent

some players can do no wrong

other cant do anything right