Players to go out on loan..

Smith who has featured in the last 4 games and started the last one? I think it'd be very odd to send him out on loan when he's just started getting minutes on the pitch at our place.

I get what you are saying but with the new lads likely to start it could make sense for him to go off whilst he's got some form and knock a few in for a month

Just got a sense that Tuesday was a last chance saloon for Smith, Dickov giving him the opportunity to show he can make an impact at this level.

It didn't happen, and it's never going to for the lad IMO.

Having been one of the better performers in the previous 3 games, I doubt very much that he's going to get binned off one performance. Also, even if he didn't make the impact he wanted, he still managed to get on the end of a coule of crosses which would be an achievement for some of the forwards we've seen before.

I think this will involve:

Dan Taylor

Kirk Millar

David Mellor

Carl Winchester

Glen Belezika

I think Connor Hughes will be kept around, Sutherland can't go out on loan as he's on YTS forms (I think?) and Smith is starting to get games, so i can't see those 3 going.

I actually think a loan for a month or two woulf be great, especially for Mellor & Belezika.

Just got a sense that Tuesday was a last chance saloon for Smith, Dickov giving him the opportunity to show he can make an impact at this level..

It didn't happen, and it's never going to for the lad IMO.

smith did well IMO in both boxes. I just think with him in the team we become too direct. Edited by welshgaz

I think this will involve:

Dan Taylor

Kirk Millar

David Mellor

Carl Winchester

Glen Belezika

I think Connor Hughes will be kept around, Sutherland can't go out on loan as he's on YTS forms (I think?) and Smith is starting to get games, so i can't see those 3 going.

I actually think a loan for a month or two woulf be great, especially for Mellor & Belezika.

I'd say keep Mellor here.

Good cover for LM and CM. Also our only current cover for LB.