Smith meister general !

Chuffing brilliant, last minute and I love wiping the smile of them blunt blades. But have no nails left to bite anymore

Unbeaten in three and possible a hint of where we could actually end up nearer the top half of the table. Were they not 3rd?

Love on the radio I could oh when the blues......singing out especially at the end, hope those fans get out of the wrong side of the pennines in one piece tonight

Bet the blades board has gone ape

Now wheres my drink?

Edited by tangerinedreams

re: MATCH DAY POST: The Mighty Blades V Oldham Athletic

First half was truly dire but as for the second, I thought we deserved the win as we improved a lot. Matt Hill had a great game in particular. Perhaps a point was fair if we consider the first 45 minute display but to lose in the 96th minute was unjust. Poor officials today and what a nasty side Oldham are

Love it !

First half was truly dire but as for the second, I thought we deserved the win as we improved a lot. Matt Hill had a great game in particular. Perhaps a point was fair if we consider the first 45 minute display but to lose in the 96th minute was unjust. Poor officials today and what a nasty side Oldham are

Love it !

pot-kettle-black.jpg

We made them look ordinary, a point was the least we deserved. The only time we looked in trouble was when we stopped playing our passing game. Its been said before but I'll say it again, get Baxter signed up on a longer contract asap. Credit PD , he said we were gonna have a go at them and we did. Well Done to the lads, great effort.

Love it !

Poor officials today --- WAS THE REFEREE NOT FROM SHEFFIELD THEN.

Now then, apparently our goal should haver stood, and your penalty wasn't a penalty.

Love it !

Nice to know they feel like they lost the game.

" 'It's obvious what Matt Smith will give them, strength in the air'? There speaks someone who's never seen Mr 50p Head play."

You have me to thank for that goal.

(If they miss out on promotion by 3 points again this season, I don't think I'll ever stop laughing)