FA Cup Ticket Price

Since their promotion to League One in 2004/05

Donny 1 Latics 1 (JJ)

Latics 1 Donny 2 (Post City Upset, Hangover)

Latics 0 Donny 1

Donny 1 Latics 0

Donny 1 Latics 1 (:censored:house Porter)

Latics 4 Donny 0 Taylor 2, Clarke, Rocky)

Donny 3 Latics 0 JPT

Latics 2 Donny 2 (Trotman, Davies) FAC 1

Donny 1 Latics 2 (Macca, KK) FAC 1

Latics 1 Donny 1 (Hughes)

Donny 1 Latics 1 (Jarrett)

P11 W2 D5 L4 F13 A14

£27, where'd you get that from? Can't see anything on fishal and Scunthorpe play there four days beforehand and tickets are £20 with £21 on the day.

That was last seasons price, I only know cox I looked into going one night when I was working over that way and was put off by ticket price... Forgot the

fact they were a championship club back then

Normal League prices for the F.A. Cup-tie. Tickets on sale from tomorrow - all seats unreserved.

Latics warn that the match could be subjected to change due to television schedules, but say their game is NOT currently on the shortlist of games. There is a slight chance this could change depending on the outcome of this week's FA Cup, first-round replays.

http://www.oldhamath...ils-481533.aspx

I know we all want to progress in the cup but would you take a win in the cup and one point from the two league games? (This is better than our recent results would suggest)

I'd take a win from the cup tie and 0 points from the 2 league games. The cup is the much more important game(s). Plus I don't think this season our record against Donny in the league is going to significantly affect our league position.

I do find it odd when people claim that results against certain teams someone count for more/less than others - every league match matters.

Realistically there's only about 8 ties which would make us any serious money were we to get through so do find it a bit alarming that we seem to be pinning our seasons hopes on the chance of landing one of them.

I do find it odd when people claim that results against certain teams someone count for more/less than others - every league match matters.

Realistically there's only about 8 ties which would make us any serious money were we to get through so do find it a bit alarming that we seem to be pinning our seasons hopes on the chance of landing one of them.

I did write a very long post as to how you had ridiculously over-simplified the benefits of beating Donny but instead I'll just point out that beating Donny in the cup will net us £27,000 in prize money. Without factoring any additional benefits like TV money, extra gate receipts and any additional prize money. That amount of money is more than a squad player's salary for a year and would take Playershare 2-3 years to contribute. If we finish in the vast mid-table section that is at least 3 points safe from relegation and at least 3 points behind the play-offs beating Donny in the cup will be our most important victory of the season.

I did write a very long post as to how you had ridiculously over-simplified the benefits of beating Donny but instead I'll just point out that beating Donny in the cup will net us £27,000 in prize money. Without factoring any additional benefits like TV money, extra gate receipts and any additional prize money. That amount of money is more than a squad player's salary for a year and would take Playershare 2-3 years to contribute. If we finish in the vast mid-table section that is at least 3 points safe from relegation and at least 3 points behind the play-offs beating Donny in the cup will be our most important victory of the season.

Care to speculate which of our players are on less than 600 quid a week?