Latest stats on arrests & banning orders

Own up, who had the offensive weapon?

http://www.fsf.org.uk/media/uploaded/file/Home-Office-Statistics-2011-2012.pdf

Some interesting stats. 5th highest number of arrests in League one is a bit concerning, especially if you were to start looking at it as a proportion of attendances. Only 9 fans on banning orders though which is below average for our division.

No England fans arrested at any away games including the Euros should surely be worth a few column inches in the press... or perhaps not.

Offensive weapon was a Tomahawk I had in my pocket for a lecture I was giving on Native American culture at Salford University after the Huddersfield home game last season.

Got it confiscated and got a caution for it.

Coincidentally I tried that line with the Police one time when I was leaving Hooters, but the arrest on that occasion was for indecency

You know what? I really didnt get it!

Thought it was some insider info on PD being in league with our :censored: firm; but doing a great job in turning them from a embarassing bunch of sweet throwing 14 year olds; into genuine firm playoff contenders.

I see know.

Thats not what you meant.

Shame.

You know what? I really didnt get it!

Thought it was some insider info on PD being in league with our :censored: firm; but doing a great job in turning them from a embarassing bunch of sweet throwing 14 year olds; into genuine firm playoff contenders.

I see know.

Thats not what you meant.

Shame.

They haven't caused any trouble with the opposition for weeks now.

Sounds familiar? Hmmm.... :detectivegm0: