Dickov out chants

did i hear right, in the first half when we were trailing, chants of dickov out eminating from the rocky?

wee bit harsh dont ya think, considering how well donny are doing in the league, and our two victories before we met them.

funny how the team shut the doubters up as well

I heard a few Dickov out chants from the main stand too. At the time I could see their point as we were awful.

But Dickov spotted the problem and when there was a long break in play he called Brown over had a long chat with him and we improved dramatically almost straight away.

I heard a few Dickov out chants from the main stand too. At the time I could see their point as we were awful.

But Dickov spotted the problem and when there was a long break in play he called Brown over had a long chat with him and we improved dramatically almost straight away.

A difference between chants and individual shouts.

Seems very out of character if true. The kids in rre are always very pro dickov, I know this as I sit not far from them. I wasn't there today though. Would imagine chants like that from the main stand moaners... If they could be arsed singing ;~)

like i said im not 100% sure, but it deffo sounded like " we want dickov out say we want dickov out " i wasnt the only one to hear it, or mishear it as the case may be.

it's titinitus wains but never goes away.. without a doubt you'll hear it again after two successive defeats..

did i hear right, in the first half when we were trailing, chants of dickov out eminating from the rocky?

Don't think so - they sang "There's only one Paul Dickov" later on, to which he responded.

Good atmosphere today..

Edited by JoeP

There were some cringeworthy chants in the RRE today but there was certainly no "Dickov Out" chants. cannot definitively say there were no individual shouts but I didn't even hear that. "Is that all you take away" 4 days after we've taken 200 to there place? What's that all about? And "top of the league, you're having a laugh" when they aren't top!

I heard, "Dickov Out," on the interweb, only briefly though.

There were probably moments today when every individual's pie order could have been picked up on the interweb, to be fair...

^_^

Edited by JoeP

There were some cringeworthy chants in the RRE today but there was certainly no "Dickov Out" chants. cannot definitively say there were no individual shouts but I didn't even hear that. "Is that all you take away" 4 days after we've taken 200 to there place? What's that all about? And "top of the league, you're having a laugh" when they aren't top!

Feel free to start more sophisticated chants, if you want...

There were a few dickov out chants in the first twenty minutes mainly individuals but after the goal they gained a bit of strength but slowly more or less after croft hit the bar we got more and more into the game and in the 2nd half the atmosphere and performance were a lot more posative