Coventry issued with stat demand

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-20616466

http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/club-statement-051212-527868.aspx

Could be trouble for them. Not quite sure what they expected when they've got rent arrears accruing, just paying the overheads is hardly going to fend off the landlord.

The stadium owners have their eye on the money from the FA Cup tie at Spurs. No doubt a deal will be done after all what is a football stadium really worth without a football club?

Removal of obstacles for building a supermarket and housing if there is no club there? It will happen sooner or ater.

I'm guessing reverse Dutch steamboat is though.

Can someone look and let me know.

From Urban Dictionary:

Dutch Steamboat 37 up, 18 down

During anal sex:

shouts right-wing propaganda

despite libertarian values

(Reverse Dutch Steamboat:

shouts left-wing propaganda

despite wingnut values)

I could see you really taking a liking to that one. Maybe you could do it it Latin to make it extra kinky?

From Urban Dictionary:

Dutch Steamboat 37 up, 18 down

During anal sex:

shouts right-wing propaganda

despite libertarian values

(Reverse Dutch Steamboat:

shouts left-wing propaganda

despite wingnut values)

I could see you really taking a liking to that one. Maybe you could do it it Latin to make it extra kinky?

There's also the theory that it's a derivative of an European steamboat which is when after doing your partner up the wrong one you ejaculate on the opening. The partner then passes gas and you end up with your ejaculate on your body (usually the face).

As for those curious as to what a Hawaiian muscle f*** is: it's a titjob (possibly with an added bit of scat play ala a Cleveland steamer but urban dictionary wasn't all that clear).

As for those curious as to what a Hawaiian muscle f*** is: it's a titjob (possibly with an added bit of scat play ala a Cleveland steamer but urban dictionary wasn't all that clear).

I understood it to be the armpit - supported by it's usage in the gay community

Right after googling I can confirm that Caecilius est both pater and in horto. I see no reason why Quintus could not have been in horto given that lowlife Clemens was in horto but perhaps he was chillaxing in his triclinio and couldn't be bothered to go and enjoy the flowers.