less than 3000 home fans today

As a season ticket holder I didn't feel like going today, I cannot stand his 2 holding midfielders tactic for home games.

Maybe with Furman going to South Africa the manager might decide to ditch this, but somehow I fear he will turn M'Changama into a defensive midfielder with instructions not to pass the halfway line.

next home game will be less than 2500 home fans with the :censored: that is dished out every week

After the last few games performances I ummed and aahed about going today , and decided in the end to go

So disappointed at the defensive display and goals conceded

No punch up front either , Smith is a nice bloke and tries hard, but is not good enough for this level

Why oh why is Kitk Millar still at the club, never mind in the squad and coming on as sub?

No wins in the next 2 very important games, and it could be time for Simon Corney to make a difficult decision

Again PD is a nice bloke, but appears now to be out of his depth

Ktf

Long rambling post about:

Xmas

2 games in a week

Recession

Changes in access to top level football on TV

Game shooting itself in the foot by not redistributing money from the top to the grass roots

Failures of previous regimes to invest when we were a top flight club

Crisis after Moore

Town dying on its arse in post-industrial era

Proximity of top level football clubs

Luck and lack of

Within next few years we'll see clubs at our level going bust

..etc..

Long rambling post about:

Xmas

2 games in a week

Recession

Changes in access to top level football on TV

Game shooting itself in the foot by not redistributing money from the top to the grass roots

Failures of previous regimes to invest when we were a top flight club

Crisis after Moore

Town dying on its arse in post-industrial era

Proximity of top level football clubs

Luck and lack of

Within next few years we'll see clubs at our level going bust

..etc..

proximity of top level clubs ok but if you have succesfull team season after season with no need to travel the fans will be there,as far as the town dying post industrial thats crap the asian comunity has killed oldham

proximity of top level clubs ok but if you have succesfull team season after season with no need to travel the fans will be there,as far as the town dying post industrial thats crap the asian comunity has killed oldham

Come again? My head hurts now. Try that again with some full stops etc in.

Guest Scratch2000uk

I have to disagree that the Asian community is responsible for killing the town, The council has done far more to kill it than anything or anyone could ever do, Unless somebody decided to nuke the place. Anyone with any sense from this town usually :censored:s off at the first opportunity, and who can blame them

LOL. So white peoples stop going the footeball cos of the brown peoples. like. drink lassi so not so drunkeny by 7.05pm (irony)

According to matt chambers twitter 'Corney and dickov chatted after the game, both know full well that results must improve'.

Sounds like he's staying for now! What is it actually going to take for corney to give him the elbow?

I would never sing dickov out at a game as I quite like the man, he genuinely cares about the club but I am afraid that I have lost my tether and all hope with it.

I will be letting my feet do the talking next home game and will be sat at home listening to it on laticsplayer. Not an unloyal fan, just someone who has lost all faith in the manager.

Edited by 4froale

Guest Scratch2000uk

It's not a particular good idea to be questioning the benefits of multiculturalism. Some will have you fired, or maybe even have your children taken away from you, Well up til now anyways.

One time we used to look down on teams like Blackpool, Wigan, Huddersfield, Burnley etc

Now by saying that our aim is to avoid relegation we're saying we can't compete with the likes of Crewe, Yeovil, Stevenage and Walsall.

Edited by Tommy_Fent

Have been a loyal fan for 20 odd years now, used to sell Strike It Lucky tickets/ programmes as a lad, but don't go anymore, simply as a) I can always find other things to spend £20 quid on, B) it's been :censored:e for the past 10 years or more, c) the kids don't care, and d) I can take me and the kids to the local non league club, get food & drinks as well for the cost of a ticket to watch another feckless Latics performance.

So tell me, Messrs Corney & Dickov, why should I risk my hard earned money on Latics these days? Answers on the back of a fag packet, please.