Body Bag Bingo

Matt

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

League - No bickering, no disputes, I'll just :censored:ing ignore it. Top ten of everyone's lists submitted, 11 and 12's and wildcards have been cut. If someone's already croaked, my condolences but there's no refunds. If you've picked less than 10, hard lines.

This is death - it's :censored:ing grim.

Death points is calculated as 100 - age:

35brssz.jpg

I heard the Queen might not go to the Thatcher funeral for reasons of "protocol" (meaning, reasons of the Queen's passionate dislike of Thatcher). This ain't great - it'll be another cold day in London with plenty of waiting about in a drafty church. Another one dodged by Her Majesty.

The question on everyone's lips is do we get a :censored:ing day off?

And if not do the Civil Servant's at least get it - meaning I don't have any Customer's for the day!

The question on everyone's lips is do we get a :censored:ing day off?

And if not do the Civil Servant's at least get it - meaning I don't have any Customer's for the day!

I'm getting the day off (the quid pro quo is I get to go in tomorrow when I should be off). Not sure about the rest of the civil service. I imagine Whitehall will be shut down for the day but I'm betting against an official "everybody out" diktat.

I think what I'm looking forward to the most is when it gets late in the debate, and the dregs get their chance to pay tribute. Plenty will hit wildly inappropriate bum notes, and plenty more will tell of unconvincing inspiration from the great lady. It's gonna be a lot of fun, and I'm probably going to get pissed doing it.