Is anyone concerned we won't sell out?

No buying via phone or online or post.

How do fans who live far away feel about this, 1 x round trip for Brentford, 1 x round trip to queue, 1 x round trip for the match - are Latics in the 21st century yet - answers on the back of a postage stamp please.

Never a problem buying by post. Club have always done that for me. Don't forget the SAE though.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've ordered a Liverpool ticket over the phone? How does that work in terms of the ST voucher?

The Club's computer system has my name, address, ST client reference No. and my seat No.

If I now go to the Ticket Office with my ST voucher, the system will show that I've already had my entitlement, call me a cheating bastard and ban me for life!

Bloke I work with watches City home and away, going to Arsenal Sunday, his ticket £62. Now that is expensive.

Manchester City have returned approximately 900 tickets for their match at Arsenal on Sunday. The category A tickets were priced at £62

From today's Independent

Manchester City have returned approximately 900 tickets for their match at Arsenal on Sunday. The category A tickets were priced at £62

From today's Independent

How many Latics supporters will be prepared to pay that sort of money in the 5th or 6th round....if Arsenal get through?

The Club's computer system has my name, address, ST client reference No. and my seat No.

If I now go to the Ticket Office with my ST voucher, the system will show that I've already had my entitlement, call me a cheating bastard and ban me for life!

I might be missing the point entirely, but if you still have to go down and produce your voucher, what's the point in ordering by phone and paying £1 postage?

Scrap that I understand now... But..... Would they really check everyones details on their booklet?

What I mean is.. You've done it over phone which invalidates voucher b in your ST. What if your mate then took your ST for a ticket open at voucher b? Can anyone confirm whether they've checked anyone's details at the front this morning?

It will sell out, there's no doubt about it.

I'll say what I said in an other thread. I'm not going as i've only been to a couple of games this season due to commitments

and there are people who go home & away, most matches, hardly miss a match and never miss a match. They're the people who deserve a ticket and deserve credit. I suppose that's a tad stupid but it's how I feel.

I remember when we played Liverpool last year and I couldn't get a ticket. I attended nearly every home game of the season but yet people who never go and rarely go ended up getting one. Experiencing this has just made me think that the same situation will happen for others this year, unfortunately.

Go.

Still not convinced this will sell out, 2,500-3,000 £25 tickets to part-timers or will they watch it on the TV?

No queues to speak of this morning, ok the weather may be a factor and still two weeks to go, but I just can't see it. I suppose when they go on open sale tomorrow will give us the proper indication….

Still not convinced this will sell out, 2,500-3,000 £25 tickets to part-timers or will they watch it on the TV?

No queues to speak of this morning, ok the weather may be a factor and still two weeks to go, but I just can't see it. I suppose when they go on open sale tomorrow will give us the proper indication….

Plus of course there's still two weeks for either tickets to shift quickly or word to spread that tickets are available. I'd be surprised if it doesn't sell out.

I'm convinced it will sell-out. It's Liverpool at home. OK, they're perhaps not quite the draw they once were, but there are plenty of Liverpool fans who won't get tickets in their own end and will swallow up tickets in our end.

I actually don't think £25 is an OTT price either. We were charging £23 to watch the likes of Bury and Rochdale last season.

I'm convinced it will sell-out. It's Liverpool at home. OK, they're perhaps not quite the draw they once were, but there are plenty of Liverpool fans who won't get tickets in their own end and will swallow up tickets in our end.

I actually don't think £25 is an OTT price either. We were charging £23 to watch the likes of Bury and Rochdale last season.

...in reverse, 12 months ago I sat with the scousers in the main stand !