daniel jones

Hopefully, playing people out of position on the left especially hasn't worked at all.

Either trust in Sutherland or Hughes or this needs addressing.

Jones was born out of position, and I presume will end his days there. Wouldn't attack from LW, wouldn't defend from LB. Not for me unless he has dramatically changed, talented as he was.

Jones was born out of position, and I presume will end his days there. Wouldn't attack from LW, wouldn't defend from LB. Not for me unless he has dramatically changed, talented as he was.

Me & you have the same opinion on Jones LL - remember that from when he was here.

The lad doesn't know what he is - and he's so far managed to make a decent career for himself from merely having a decent left foot.

He isn't a LB, and he doesn't like to play LM. Managers haven't known where best to play him, and neither has he.

He does have good arm sleeve tattoos though, which is always important in a professional player.

Sheff Weds lad a work is happy he's gone - his words 'I'd have Helan at LB over him any day, and Helan is crap'. Says it all, they never rated him over there.

There are other players available who havent already played for us.