Adkins sacked by Southampton?

Wiki says he's the current Southampton manager!

http://en.wikipedia....icio_Pochettino

As does the Guardian.

http://www.google.co....41248874,d.d2k

Yeah read it on BBC - no idea who the guy is now.

What a joke. Even if Southampton had got relegated this season I'm not sure he deserved the boot after all he's done the past 2 years. Especially considering they are doing pretty well at the moment, 9th in the league from the last 12 games!

Adkins' top tier win rate: 23%

Pochettino's top tier win rate: 34%

Edited by JoshOWTB

Unbelievable Jeff

Another example of clueless chairman making wrong footballing decisions. Adkins is quite a lot of a prick; and his opinion of himself is alomst unreal - but he doesn't deserve this. Bonkers decision. He'd just started to get to grips with the league too; their last 12 games were won 4, drawn 5 & lost only 3. Madness.

The new guy doesn't speak a word of the Queen's either. Crazy.

Adkins is a top manager and a top guy from how he comes across in his interviews, he's done well with them and can feel hard done by. His Southampton team is probably the best team I've seen us play in this division.

That game was unreal. We looked like a Sunday League team

Watch if you can stomach it

Adkins is a top manager and a top guy from how he comes across in his interviews, he's done well with them and can feel hard done by. His Southampton team is probably the best team I've seen us play in this division.

They were unbelievable that night. They dominated us from start to finish. It was a shame it was against us, because it would have been a joy to watch that performance against anyone else.

Adkins is a top manager. He really didn't deserve to be sacked and he will be back in work, in a good job, pretty damn soon I'd guess.