Next Seasons Kit

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh... 'We Are Latics'. The highly original motto we didn't borrow from a popular EA Sports football game. Some prat decided to get it printed on the AstroTurf that runs up main stand touchline so it looks like it's here to stay until our next angry owl rebrand in 2095. Yippeeee.

It's not really a motto, more of a fact.

Away Kit 1 - a different style of kit, incorporates both Latics' main Blue and Tangerine colours whilst also has the 'We Are Latics' slogan stitched into the shoulder.

t8kra9.png

Feel free to comment, positive or negative welcome!

Like that kit but the We Are Latics, if we were to use it, would need to be a brighter colour.

Away Kit 1 - a different style of kit, incorporates both Latics' main Blue and Tangerine colours whilst also has the 'We Are Latics' slogan stitched into the shoulder.

t8kra9.png

Feel free to comment, positive or negative welcome!

Looks decent. Need to change the We Are Latics font to ARIAL BLACK BOLD though to bring it in line with the club shop and linesman's strip of plastic. A poor font, for a poor team.

123ksg8.png

Some years ago we had a 'vote' on the away strip. I seem to remember one option being tangerine and white? Not sure whether it had a broad stripe down the front of the shirt?

I also liked the white and red half shirts we had a number of years ago. Can't remember exactly when?

Keep them coming, as they'll probably be better than what we end up with!

[/size]

Some years ago we had a 'vote' on the away strip. I seem to remember one option being tangerine and white? Not sure whether it had a broad stripe down the front of the shirt?

I also liked the white and red half shirts we had a number of years ago. Can't remember exactly when?

We had a vote for the 07/08 away kit, options were white with orange trim, red with grey trim, grey with blue trim, and the winner, orange with blue trim.

We did it again the following season, with these choices:

oldhamawayvote.jpg

I voted for Number 4.

Away kit number 2 - a different take on the classic home kit - change of colours to White, Blue and Tangerie - i quite like it actually.

spenwx.png

Wanting suggestions for other colours now - can't be tangerine!

Ew, no! Too much like those dirty cheatin b#stards on t'other side of't hill!

Away kit number 2 - a different take on the classic home kit - change of colours to White, Blue and Tangerie - i quite like it actually.

spenwx.png

Nice one! It has the look of a cycling top which might prompt some at BP to get on their bikes.

spenwx.png

Ew, no! Too much like those dirty cheatin b#stards on t'other side of't hill!

Can you show the stripe same width vertical?

Edited by BP1960