snow clearance

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic effort by everyone there today.

The dome had to be deflated yesterday as it will not stay up with the weight of snow. It is being re-inflated tonight once the snow is cleared off the pitch.

The groundstaff will be there till late tonight so anyone who can still help will be warmly welcomed.

The chances are that volunteers will be asked for in the morning for a couple of hours or so to carry out the final bits of snowclearing to the concourses and outside turnstiles etc. Most of this had been done this morning but the focus turned to the pitch after dinner time as people basically became knackered/sore backs etc

Having checked the forcast yesterday, the club arranged for plant and gritters to clear the car parks this today.

The pitch seems in remarkable condition under the covers and with the forcast tonight for rain and the dome in place I don't see the match being in doubt.

Please keep checking the official site and the facebook and twitter feeds for a call to arms in the morning to finish the remaining work.

Once again brilliant effort form all concerned today.

Spoke to SC late this afternoon and he was both delighted and amazed at the response.

If you wanted to go and help you would have done, fcuk off with the bull:censored: excuses, Football Manager 2013 accepted.

I want to help because I want this game on but I live in Poulton and more importantly I have had mt second knee surgery of the year and have 15 staples to worry about.

I will be attending tomorrow with a crutch

Well done everyone who has helped though, I along with many other will appreciate greatly especially if we can get a result tomorrow

I want to help because I want this game on but I live in Poulton and more importantly I have had mt second knee surgery of the year and have 15 staples to worry about.

Well done everyone who has helped though, I along with many other will appreciate greatly especially if we can get a result tomorrow

Now you have given a description I am comming to give you a kick!!!. Take that, wack.!!.

will it be on the os if they need anyone tomorrow, or will people on here know tonight. Want to do my bit wasn't possible today. Well done to everyone us lazy gits appreciate it. God will repay you when Jose nets the winner tomorrow, i've got a good feeling about the game.

Rather you than me, speedy recovery and be safe tomorrow. It looked like the council were clearing the paths on SL, its trying to rain at the mo but its coming down more like sleet

tbf I know there is alot of mistakes on the website but If it read Fulham earlier then that is a disgrace

Biggest home game for 20 years and cant even get the opponents correct!

instead they put the red scums opponents! Dickov out and Web Monkey OUT!