Walsall away shall be interesting

76 members have voted

1. 1. Will we win, draw or lose?

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

Against Liverpool we played without a right sided midfield player with two up front and Baxter sitting back a little - a sort of lopsided diamond. There is hope if we try this again because it is attack, attack , attack, but I suspect Walsall will counter this by coming at us down the right. We will end up playing 4 4 2 with Iwe up front and Barnard or Ibita going rightish. PD will still put Baxter on as a striker. The team will end up the wrong shape again and lacking the desire will lose. They will be told not to concede and end up not scoring. I want to win 3 2 rather than losing 1 0. They might 'love' Dickov but they don't play for him, they play for themselves.

I hope I'm wrong and they go for it and we win the next three games.

Against Liverpool we played without a right sided midfield player with two up front and Baxter sitting back a little - a sort of lopsided diamond. There is hope if we try this again because it is attack, attack , attack, but I suspect Walsall will counter this by coming at us down the right. We will end up playing 4 4 2 with Iwe up front and Barnard or Ibita going rightish. PD will still put Baxter on as a striker. The team will end up the wrong shape again and lacking the desire will lose. They will be told not to concede and end up not scoring. I want to win 3 2 rather than losing 1 0. They might 'love' Dickov but they don't play for him, they play for themselves.

I hope I'm wrong and they go for it and we win the next three games.

I hope you are wrong, too.

We are all entitled to our opinion but this sounds like you have given up all hope already!

If the game goes the same way as all the others, especially with fresh blood in the squad, then Mr. Corney is going to be mightily p**ssed off and will, no doubt, drag Dickov over the coals. There are literally no excuses to be made anymore. It is succeed or go!

http://www.saddlers....les-629788.aspx

watch out for this guy

What a load of balls...he should be sacked!