Phil Brown - Bookie's favourite 7/4

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I do not for one minute believe it will be Scholes it does beg the question: Would he be able to play?

If he was to come as manager his contract at United would have to be cancelled. As far as I am aware, if you were under contact at the end of teh transfer window, you cannot sign for another club and play until after the season finishes.

I would imagine the only way he could play for us this season would be if we took him on loan and then made him caretaker manager.

I might be talking tosh though

While I do not for one minute believe it will be Scholes it does beg the question: Would he be able to play?

If he was to come as manager his contract at United would have to be cancelled. As far as I am aware, if you were under contact at the end of teh transfer window, you cannot sign for another club and play until after the season finishes.

I would imagine the only way he could play for us this season would be if we took him on loan and then made him caretaker manager.

I might be talking tosh though

Maybe the first time a player could come on loan and manage as well...!

How much did you put on (see put on), if you don't mind me asking?

£20. F***'s chance given that most of us want to rip off his head and poop in the hole and he thinks he's God's gift and presumably above managing the like of us but seeing as he was in the directors box at the Liverpool game and I'll get a grand if it is him I thought it was worth a speculative punt!

• 1 month later...