Brian Little - Till the end of the season

Why, his stats are impressive. Experienced head, think he would sort us out on a short term basis.

Dave Penney had very impressive stats from Doncaster and Darlington - turned out to be :censored:.

Brian Little has been out of the football league for a number of years, not to say that he doesn't know it with his experience but things can change in that time. He hasn't had any success since Villa in 1995? - Was pretty much a flop at Tranmere...

Not what we need, in my opinion anyway.

Dave Penney had very impressive stats from Doncaster and Darlington - turned out to be :censored:.

Brian Little has been out of the football league for a number of years, not to say that he doesn't know it with his experience but things can change in that time. He hasn't had any success since Villa in 1995? - Was pretty much a flop at Tranmere...

Not what we need, in my opinion anyway.

41.5% at Tranmere, dont see how that is a flop.

Took them from relegation trouble to 8th. An FA Cup Quarter final and a 3rd place finish.

41.5% at Tranmere, dont see how that is a flop.

Took them from relegation trouble to 8th. An FA Cup Quarter final and a 3rd place finish.

Mick Wadsworth had a 42.8% win percentage here, was he a success? was he bollocks.

Brian Little will not be our next manager, i can 99% guarantee it.

• 1 month later...