Looks like its sammy lee

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is from wiki, sounds very familiar ..................."Allardyce left Bolton in April 2007 and Lee was confirmed as his replacement shortly afterwards.[5][6] After only winning one league game from eleven matches, he was sacked in October 2007, becoming the second Premier League manager to be sacked in that season.[5] He was known for regularly citing the 'positives' in post-match interviews despite numerous defeats"

If they give it Sammy Lee, the club can get :censored:ed Lee's useless as a manager. Bolton sacked him within weeks, another Chris :censored:ing Hutchings - someone's bitch - AN Other not a :censored:ing manager!

We've turned his application down previously, why's he good enough now?

Edited by oafcprozac

Hmm, something grips me about this. Lee's Bolton attempt is absolutely not enough to beat him the sticks some have in their hands already. I'm sure we'd all take Owen Coyle and he essentially "failed".

When Lee took over Bolton he was faced with over-hauling a deep-rooted system and was no doubt viewed as a lot of No 2s are: friendly, "not the boss".

Christ knows where it's come from but I'd take to his appointment. We all saw he was the first man to get Bolton passing for a decade - or more.

It just means they have had two or three bets on Sammy Lee - It's such a small market that odds will change dramatically after a single bet.

Am tempted into the world of gambling just to bet on anyone else then just to topple this clown.....

No need to panic.

There has been 4 odds on favourites already. 8/11 suggests to me someone has heard he's been interviewed and stuck a bit of cash on it.

Don't think the club have even finished interviewing/considering candidates.

I'm really hoping this is Lee Sinnott creating his usual mischief, if not…….