Soccer AM

Says he should have gone new years eve...then planned on going after Liverpool...but footballs a bug. Made lots of mistakes, but were honest ones. Feels lost right now and wants another management position soon.

Had nothing but good things to say about Oldham and the players. Will be doing TV work for Everton match on ITV

Edited by LT_SMASH

Was arguing all the time with Corney about footballing matters. Actually quite good friends.

Corney in no way interfered with team selection (dickov would have walked)

Wanted to make the club as professional as possible but was hard on a shoestring.

:censored:e football and results unsurprisingly left a sour taste as far as PD's concerned. He said enough in that interview to go back-up in estimations.

Kept any bitterness hidden and spoke positively of the club (which you have to to get another job in truth) but he came across as genuine, give him that.

:censored:in hell, I've sneaked into the DIckov love shack!

Edited by longtimeblue

Not seen it, but I think deep down we all wanted him to succeed.

It speaks volumes to me that even up to last week, the terraces hadn't turned on him. We may have moaned individually, but collectively when we start singing "get out of our club...", that's when you have lost the fans

Genuinely, sorry it did not work out for the man, wish him the best but now it's league one survival we have to concentrate on.

Time to put a shift in lads and get some bloody points

if he was thinking of walking after Taggart/Butler/Dux went, surely that will have impacted on the results against Scunny, Notts, Brentford, Cov, Walsall?

fair play to him for that interview and it seems he genuinely walked for the good of him and the club. he won't find it hard to get a new job soon, even if it's in L2, and i hope he does well!

if he was thinking of walking after Taggart/Butler/Dux went, surely that will have impacted on the results against Scunny, Notts, Brentford, Cov, Walsall?

fair play to him for that interview and it seems he genuinely walked for the good of him and the club. he won't find it hard to get a new job soon, even if it's in L2, and i hope he does well!

I don't for one second believe he walked. As he said in that interview, he's not a quitter. But Corney obviously allowed him to say he resigned for the good of his CV.