Barnard

He's not interested

As I've pointed out elsewhere, he also said that if Corney asked him, then he'd have to think about it. If it came down to it and deals couldn't be made elsewhere, then he may well be asked to step in for the remaining games until someone else came in during the summer when he can go back to what he enjoys most.

Without seeing either this season, Lee Barnard. He's just a goalscorer and in this division a very effective one, like Luke Beckett, Lee Trundle, Rickie Lambert, Nathan Tyson, Neil Harris, Bradley Wright Phillips, Billy Sharp, Jermaine Beckford, Billy Paynter, Nicky Forster, Freddy Eastwood. You know the ilk of player who'll score a bucket load at this level regardless of whether they can step up a level or not.

Granted we havent seen tons of him yet but

Derbyshire or Barnard?

Barnard. He can do the messy stuff (I know how it sounds). 2nd half on Saturday he really mixed it up with McCleod when he tried to rough Boozy. Like that in a player. You mess with my team you mess with me

As I've pointed out elsewhere, he also said that if Corney asked him, then he'd have to think about it. If it came down to it and deals couldn't be made elsewhere, then he may well be asked to step in for the remaining games until someone else came in during the summer when he can go back to what he enjoys most.

I think that was about being involved with the first team? I didn't necessarily take it to mean manager