Iwelumo, get out of our club.

What a :censored: thread won loads of headers flick ins and layed off for fun, no :censored:er near him or in around him that's the problem not Iwelumo 6 or 7 worse than him today. I weep at out fans today some know :censored:ALL about football...

Agreed

Edited by sykelatic1

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He seems to be the latest target for the boo boys, some of the shouts from the crowd were laughable and were obviously from people who had already made their mind up about him. He won the majority of headers yesterday but because Barnard kept having to chase back no one on the end of his flicks/lay offs. Nowhere near the worst player today, the majority including our supposed super star need to put in one hell of a shift now to ensure we stay up, looking at them today am worried!!

Go on, say a bit more, really let rip and articulate your feelings about him.

I don't quite get why so many on here are spoiling for a fight about one loan player. It's about opinions, some think he was lazy and poor, others ( :peepwall: mistakenly) think he played well. I made up my mind about him in that game, during that game, and I resent being accused of prejudice by some people on here, who from what I have read couldn't articulate their way out of an argument with a ten year old.

From what I've seen of him which is very little i admit, he hasn't looked great. However, I'd argue like I did when Smith was getting called :censored: and useless, that are we even using him correctly? When he first signed, I asked my mate what he was like at Burnley, "the worst striker I've ever seen, but if you put it on his head in the box he'll score." (bit of a juxtaposition that but he is a Burnley fan). I've not been to many games lately so I'll have to ask you guys but do we ever get the ball down on the floor, to our wide players and look to cross it into him, with Barnard and Baxter arriving to latch onto any scraps? Predicting the answer, I'd say we don't. If we don't use players properly then yes, they will look :censored:e

The major difference between Smith and Ebeegeebee is the stage of their careers. Smith is in his first real full season, he is intelligent, listening and learning. The other is on the way down playing out time and taking the money. It will be a town hall steps job for me if he ever scores a headed goal from a cross, whatever the frequency and quality of the crosses.

He won most of the balls in the air today and knocked them down to...... Well nobody because none of our players could be arsed to read his game. If you put a footballer with a brain near to Iwelumo we will get more goals. Iwelumo is the provider and not the scorer. Pretty simple really!

He won most of the balls in the air today and knocked them down to...... Well nobody because none of our players could be arsed to read his game. If you put a footballer with a brain near to Iwelumo we will get more goals. Iwelumo is the provider and not the scorer. Pretty simple really!

Barnard has a brain.

Will people stop ironically cheering every head/flick that this man does. It was friging embarrassing tonight, he'd been on the pitch 2 minutes and people are giving him :censored:.

Unfortunately some idiots have made their mind up before he steps on the pitch. And reasoning with these people is a waste of time. There are idiots in all walks of life, it just seems that a lot of them come to watch us

Unfortunately some idiots have made their mind up before he steps on the pitch. And reasoning with these people is a waste of time. There are idiots in all walks of life, it just seems that a lot of them come to watch us

Emptyheads!

Will people stop ironically cheering every head/flick that this man does. It was friging embarrassing tonight, he'd been on the pitch 2 minutes and people are giving him :censored:.

Wonder if anyone who did it has the balls to own up to it and explain why they thought it was a good idea.

Got to admit tonight's boo boys pissed me off in the rre that I had to speak up.

He's not got our club in the mess it's in, the damage was done before he signed. He was the previous managers choice and the current one has given him a chance to.

Everyone seems to be getting a clean slate except him. Yes he maybe crap but he's wearing the shirt. Simpson is pissing me right off with his chrissy Taylor rolling around in the floor like he's been shot The pool had 4/5 corners before he realised the ref was going to give him chuff all down that wing and I wanted him to get off the park before the scored. He's been the biggest disappointment all season for me.

And to the Chris boo boys go take your head for a wobble, we need to support all the team to get out of this mess and tbh, I'm not convinced even after tonight

I'm not a massive fan of his as you'll see from earlier in this dire thread, but I cringed at the boos on his arrival. Absolute knobheads!

N.b what a deft touch he played for obita out to the wing near the end... Lovely!