Bouzanis

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What little outburst?

A couple of brainless "fans" blamed him for the Everton defeat on Twitter. He responded instead of ignoring it.

@dbouzanis43: An unbelievable experience! Should have done better on 3rd goal but will work hard to improve! Funny how some fans love u when you keep...A clean sheet but then turn on you when you make a mistake! All in all a cup run I will never again! The noise the OAFC fans made was unreal

A Tweeter by the name @jonselby was using a hash tag along the lines of #pastahands aiming it at Bouzy.

Edited by opinions4u

Probably his little outburst with the fans.

Presume you mean on Twitter. Won't be that - it was 2 so-called fans and he didn't say anything out of line or offensive when he would have been within his rights to. Sure there will be plenty of rumour-mongers and 'in the knows' making stuff up now. Would be nice to think that the club would be allowed to continue to deal with it in whatever way they see fit.

If that's the case TP has cut off his nose to spite his face, Cisak was very poor today.

No he hasn't if Bouzanis has done something out of order he gets dropped even if it meant Paul Gerrard had to put his gloves on. Can't be having one rule for first team and one rule for the rest.

I also doubt it was the tweet. THe knob head, as O4U says was clearly un the influence and thought his "joke" abput PAsta hands was the funniest thing every.

Bouzanis simply tweeted:

Dean Bouzanis ‏@dbouzanis43

A clean sheet but then turn on you when you make a mistake! All in all a cup run I will never again! The noise the OAFC fans made was unreal

Dean Bouzanis ‏@dbouzanis43

@CarlosMarsden @staceoafc @jonselby he is the main one! Two faced! Absolutely loved me last week now his writhing that!

Nowt wrong wit that in my book.

The knob head then protected his tweets.

Anyone know Jon Selby?

He " Smokes the shine off the new ball for Heyside CC, strolls around corporate golf days and enjoys a bath with Oldham RUFC Vets. Oldham · http://www.oldhamasian.com "

Edited by singe

No he hasn't if Bouzanis has done something out of order he gets dropped even if it meant Paul Gerrard had to put his gloves on. Can't be having one rule for first team and one rule for the rest.

Discipline should be a club fine, being dropped strlkes me as going to far.

Discipline should be a club fine, being dropped strlkes me as going to far.

Like Roger Ritchie said we don't know what he did, if he has had a drink too close to a game then dropping him is exactly the right punishment as its performance affecting.

Like Roger Ritchie said we don't know what he did, if he has had a drink too close to a game then dropping him is exactly the right punishment as its performance affecting.

It didn't affect George Best (sometimes).

In the olden days I actually remember one Latics player having a blinder after a few lunchtime drinks before an afternoon match.

Edited by BP1960

In the olden days I actually remember one Latics player having a blinder after a few lunchtime drinks before an afternoon match.

But that player could have played with his boots on the wrong feet and still be a better player than most who are plying their trade at the moment.

I seem to remember Vic Halom on a Kick Off Christmas special talking about playing under the influence one boxing day when the players were convinced the game would be postponed. Good old Gerald Sinstadt (apologies to our younger members)

I seem to remember Vic Halom on a Kick Off Christmas special talking about playing under the influence one boxing day when the players were convinced the game would be postponed. Good old Gerald Sinstadt (apologies to our younger members)

Why? Did Gerald Sinstadt have some dark secrets.

I think cisak must have been on the red bull the way he came flapping for that 2nd goal!

Just apologising for my old reminisces, although there were rumours about Elton Wellbiased and a certain weatherman.

Just asking as I may have missed that one, they all seem to have been at it. As for Elton he deserved a f*****g, full stop.

Just asking as I may have missed that one, they all seem to have been at it. As for Elton he deserved a f*****g, full stop.

Fred Talbot, no idea whatsoever if there was any truth in it, he is currently under investigation for child sex abuse, very unsavoury.

The odd drink did rather affect the career of George Best.

Nipping "the odd drink" in the bud is no bad thing.

If Best would have lived a cleaner life and had the same kind of longeivity Giggs has had. He would have played under Ferguson.