Bouzanis

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Best would have lived a cleaner life and had the same kind of longeivity Giggs has had. He would have played under Ferguson.

But Best was shagging Miss Worlds, not his skanky sister-in-law. You have to view it in the round. Edited by leeslover

personally what happens on twitter should stay on twitter sounds like from talking to someone in the pub after the game, Deano had a few more ourburst. Far to often i hear people say they.want a player dropped because of things they said on twitter. personally all am bothered about is what they do on the pitch.

At levels with the next generation of players growing up with social media can see twitter becoming a bigger problem than it is now.

TPs comments have just made Bouzys ill tweets look embarrassing. Bouzy should just of not tweeted rather than over compensate saying he's ill

Maybe he was ill as the tweets were on Sunday and Monday but that wasn't why he was dropped.

Irrespective of whether Bouzy was Ill or not, he was dropped from the team for an indiscretion that was dealt with by TP internally. I hope he has served his penalty and learnt from the ordeal as he was surely missed on Saturday. We will not win on Saturday without him.

Irrespective of whether Bouzy was Ill or not, he was dropped from the team for an indiscretion that was dealt with by TP internally. I hope he has served his penalty and learnt from the ordeal as he was surely missed on Saturday. We will not win on Saturday without him.

It's Dean Bouzanis, not Gigi Buffon.

Edited by deyres42