Just seen the handball!

Shameful that Andy Woolmer was officiating a League 1 game this weekend.

How can they continue to get away with these season-ruining performances?

The fact that the Championship League Show took 3 seconds out of its busy schedule of 40 yard misses by mid-table Championship clubs tells you how blatant it was.

The standard of refereeing is abysmal.

Us too. Surprised they deigned to show it tbh. Awful awful officiating yet again.

And when it's 3 games in a row at this point in the season, I'm not having that 'these things even themselves out over the season'. When they all come at once, they massively affect morale, and that's not even.

The last 3 games, we have had 3 stonewall penalties not given. These decisions could be the difference between us finishing 20th and 21st...surely we are due a referee who is at least half decent on tuesday!

At least 4!

Yup, no complaints here, behind the goal pretty much. Turned to me mate and said we've got away with one. We've had some of the most rotten luck going especially on the injury front lately, so this slice of good fortune is absolutely welcome.

Regarding you, it was a scrappy tight affair but I think you showed enough to be OK. Better than Colchester and Scunthorpe who were absolutely abysmal.

Unbelievable! Looks like something out of Swan fcukin Lake!!

If Officials can't give decisions as difficult as this whats the point in having them, you may as well do a draw at each game before kick off and ask 4 people from the crowd to do it. To be fair you'd probably get more decisions right.

If Officials can't give decisions as difficult as this whats the point in having them, you may as well do a draw at each game before kick off and ask 4 people from the crowd to do it. To be fair you'd probably get more decisions right.

I didn't go and haven't seen the highlights yet, where was the referee positioned? If he [the ref] briefed the limos not to give anything and that he [the ref] would make all the decisions then I can see why the Lino didn't give it but, when it's as blatant as what that appears to be then commen sense prevails as one would expect the ref to see it unless one of their players covered the refs eyes or his vision was blocked, still, that flag should have been waving like it was in a F10 gale! Really pisses me off when I see limos looking towards the ref before showing a flag for an offence!

I didn't go and haven't seen the highlights yet, where was the referee positioned? If he [the ref] briefed the limos not to give anything and that he [the ref] would make all the decisions then I can see why the Lino didn't give it but, when it's as blatant as what that appears to be then commen sense prevails as one would expect the ref to see it unless one of their players covered the refs eyes or his vision was blocked, still, that flag should have been waving like it was in a F10 gale! Really pisses me off when I see limos looking towards the ref before showing a flag for an offence!

The only place the red could have been not to have seen that was sat in his dressing room.

Piss poor!

The last 3 games, we have had 3 stonewall penalties not given. These decisions could be the difference between us finishing 20th and 21st...surely we are due a referee who is at least half decent on tuesday!

Just had a look - Tuesdays man of the match is one Michael Naylor from South Yorkshire :surrender:

thats a worse decision than the push on Simpson. if we'd got a penalty at 0-0 then and 0-1 saturday then we could be 4 points better off.

there's too much protection for referees to make a bad decision and get away with it. if a player cocks up, he gets substituted. Phil Neville cost Everton a goal and comes off at HT, this ref costs us a goal and stays on whole game!

Why can't that linesman be held to account? We've got clear evidence of his incompetence (or bias). He can't claim he didn't see it when the picture shows him staring right at it. Unbelievable.

He should never officiate again, he has zero credibility.

I couldn't quite get the ref in shot. He's very briefly shown on the edge of the view to the left stood pretty much on the penalty spot so you can see from this picture he would have absolutely nothing blocking his sight. Even so, everyone in the away end (some 90 yards away) could clearly see it was handball, every Oldham player claimed, a couple ran after the ref as the ball got cleared.

I couldn't quite get the ref in shot. He's very briefly shown on the edge of the view to the left stood pretty much on the penalty spot so you can see from this picture he would have absolutely nothing blocking his sight. Even so, everyone in the away end (some 90 yards away) could clearly see it was handball, every Oldham player claimed, a couple ran after the ref as the ball got cleared.

I've just watched it in slomo, the ball rolls down from his bicep to off his elbow, time to start treating the refs like the enemy now imo, no use crying over spilt milk en all that, just got to beat 12 men from hereon in. Super, all's we need now is for some match fixing ffs.