What type of manager do you think Lee Johnson will become?

What type do you think he will make?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Will he be?

• A Joe Royle type? Rookie going on to do wonders.
    • A Paul Dickov type? A rookie who does not learn and kick on.
    • A Darren Ferguson type? Relies on Daddy.
    • A John Sheridan type? Never quite makes it. Flattered to deceive.
    • A Graeme Sharp type? Just rubbish

Just seen a tweet saying he's got excellent contacts. After also having a sleep on it I'm willing to give the guy a chance

Vision express do make some good contacts, but glasses give you something to hold while you are making a point.

This is a very silly poll, as many have pointed out.

Everything I've read about him points to him having a good a chance as anyone.

We all wanted someone proven experience at getting teams out of a mess but there would still be no guarantee of success.

Seems to me he was planning on being a manager for a long time and will have had the opportunity to learn from his dad since he could walk.

I am now officially old though. I had enough of a strop at 18/19 when players started being younger then me but for me to have 2 years on our manager is taking the piss!

Is it just me who thinks this is a sick joke? WTF? If it is lee johnson i will personally hand my season ticket back to sc. Not

much of a protest i know but that would be the last straw for me.

The bloke who sits in front of me in the Chaddy lost his season ticket after the Sheff Utd game, if your season ticket's going spare can he have it? Saves him having to pay in.

I am now officially old though. I had enough of a strop at 18/19 when players started being younger then me but for me to have 2 years on our manager is taking the piss!

I just put similar on Facebook. It was a sad day for me when Gerrard and Dickov didn't renew as players, but I didn't think I'd have to cope with a younger manager so soon afterwards...

what on earth have we done giving this random man the job of keeping us up. cant get my head round it

The only predictable thing about football is it's unpredictability.

Who knows, he could be anything, we will have to wait and see.

Is it just me who thinks this is a sick joke? WTF? If it is lee johnson i will personally hand my season ticket back to sc. Not

Kyle, are you a Latics fan or not?. It's a new chapter, enjoy it my friend. :OASISscarf: So yes it more than likely IS just you. Edited by 100milesaway

Why not give it to somebody who would use it and back the team?

Before he's managed his first match, he has shown himself to have all the right qualities to succeed. An absolute single minded ambition, a keen studier of the science of the game, a long term plan .. all the right signs in terms of preparation.

But then John Barnes had all that too.

I'm sure the lad has a future in the game - what we're about to find out is whether that is as a manager.

Genuine Bristol City Fan here - unlike the imposter at post 182 here - "Ben" indeed!!! really, why not "Mindjuicer"!!!!

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=41954

The one and only thing I agree with "Ben" is he appears to be quite switched on.

If he manages like he plays, you've got a turnip on your hands. But he's cute, and has an amazing family support network.When things go wrong, and you lot are on his back, I can guarantee there will be plenty of mystifying posts from "newbies" on your forums sticking up for any decisions no matter how bewildering they may seem. That, and having a thick skin, will help him through the bad times.

I see he will be registering for your reserves not the first team - be very worried if that changes!