MERGE-O-TRON : Tonight's Meeting with Lee Johnson

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full morning suit with top-hat, cane and monocle whilst sipping a 'Manhattan'…..

To celebrate a goal (hey, I'm being optimistic guys) he could simply twirl his cain languidly before turning to TP and saying "Same again barkeep, easy on the vermouth".

Given his age, understanding of social media and research methods I'd be very surprised if he hadn't had a login on here for a good few weeks and had been noting the kind of things he was going to be asked. He may well have even thrown in a few himself.

He's clearly had a postive 24hours and good on him for turning people round to be being more receptive and welcoming. Looking forward to an improved showing tonight (providing that the players have responded similarly).

Can't have... he would have signed Dan Gardner by now. :wink:

After reading this and last night's result I feel a lot more optimistic. We might just have a rising star on our hands.

I will be at the last game of the season. I was dreading it but am now more of a mind that it'll be a staying up party rather than a sack the board farrago.

Well done to the twelve who went to the meeting, great reporting. And crdit to the club too for a PR coup.

How was last night for you!

As the post said "Very nice thank you". Don't think we played exceptionally well but high tempo stuff will more than suffice at this level. Keep pressing it puts teams on the back foot then they make mistakes, bingo, goals a plenty. Roll on saturday, feel we can turn over the Shrews and yes I will settle for another 3 goals.