If you can get to BP do

Please if you can get to BP Monday then please make sure that you do. I know that times are hard for a lot of people but this could be as exciting as those cup games that people bent over backwards to make sure that they attended. We need to make as much noise as we can and get behind the lads and cheer them across the line just like we do against the scousers. We have this very much in our own hands and that includes us as fans making sure we help out.

I won't be there on Monday - for me a Latics match involves booking a flight from Dublin, a hotel and a day or two off work...

But I will be there next Saturday for Carlisle! Bring it on! I'm really looking forward to it - and hopefully we have three more points in the bag between now and then.

I will be there together with the wife...

Not sure how many that end holds, but we've been on 3 sides in the past.

SAP

We've never had 3 ends at Bury as if, we had the end behind the net, and a section in the side stand max,and this year 1.000 max.

Last time we went to Bury our following was toss. Got to say, our fans are a bit boring now. It's gone quite down hill past few years. Was last away game too.

It wasnt that bad we had 1 end and half a side. Close to 2000 tics there Id reckon.