I am planning on doing Bury away this year and just looked up the ground and seen it only accomodates 2,000 away fans.

I know we have over 2,000 season ticket holders and with this being a huge game and very very local does anyone think that the sale will only go to season ticket holders and not make it past that?

Little bit worried I wont get a ticket here :(

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bury are generous to large sections of away supporters. Plenty of times in the past they have given us extra seats (including the full upper tier of their Main Stand as well as the Manchester Road End).

Last year we were in the Cemetery End which I think holds more than the MRE (but will stand to be corrected). Bury fans are routinely moved around the ground depending on who's visiting and what allocation they need (imagine the kerfuffle that would cause at BP given the upset over moving into the small section of the RRE).

I'd imagine the fact that there is no ticket information available is a sign that Bury are yet to decide where to put us, but it could also be that the website is a pile of steaming :censored:e and nobody can be bothered to provide ticket info for a derby two weeks away. If you need to use Bet Butler though then there's plenty of information available.

Anyway, I'd be surprised if we take more than the 2k so you'll be fine. If we do need more they'll likely give us extra seats.

Edited by jsslatic

I am planning on doing Bury away this year and just looked up the ground and seen it only accomodates 2,000 away fans.

I know we have over 2,000 season ticket holders and with this being a huge game and very very local does anyone think that the sale will only go to season ticket holders and not make it past that?

If in doubt give us a shout, I'll sort you out. (rhyming, now to pen the new song)

You should get a ticket mate.

Edited by oafctom

You were pointing that finger at "LaticsSideofLife" last week. That one seemed to stack up!

Because he his only the other week he was posting under his orginal name on here Latics Lee having ago at people needs to make his mind up which account his using.

Because he his only the other week he was posting under his orginal name on here Latics Lee having ago at people needs to make his mind up which account his using.

I'm pretty sure LDA is not Latics Lee...

You got the wrong man this time though.

(I won't mention that LDA supports Arsenal or this could get awkward)

There is a great chance we could outnumber the home fans ... A great chance ... Turn it into a home game

This. Let's show LJ the kind of support we can muster when there's something to play for ( a taster for next seasons promotion push )

Bury are getting about 2.1k-2.2k home fans on a Saturday, there's no reason we can't take that if we can take 4k to Everton on a Tuesday night for a game that was on T.V. I'm hoping for 2.5k-3k Latics fans, it's a must win game.

Edited by OAFC_Ryan