• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bury's League One clash with Oldham Athletic on 13 April has been designated as a Category A game and as such Cat A prices will apply.

However, Bury are designating this as one of their 'local promotion fixtures', and as such Cat C prices will apply for all home supporters.

Normal match day arrangements will be in force with regards to seating with away fans in the Manchester Road End

I'll be in Benidorm on a stag doo. Absolutely gutted I'm going to be missing this game.

It's all down to Sticky Vicky to provide an equally measurable level of entertainment come next Saturday.

I wont hold my breath.

I'll be in Benidorm on a stag doo. Absolutely gutted I'm going to be missing this game.

It's all down to Sticky Vicky to provide an equally measurable level of entertainment come next Saturday.

I wont hold my breath.

Sure I read on The Sun website she is dead now anyway. Sorry to disappoint you, lol personally I think you have had a lucky escape

Sure I read on The Sun website she is dead now anyway. Sorry to disappoint you, lol personally I think you have had a lucky escape

Her daughter has the second hand ping pong balls

Bury's League One clash with Oldham Athletic on 13 April has been designated as a Category A game and as such Cat A prices will apply.

However, Bury are designating this as one of their 'local promotion fixtures', and as such Cat C prices will apply for all home supporters.

Normal match day arrangements will be in force with regards to seating with away fans in the Manchester Road End

Hang about, surely they can't charge home fans a different price if the facilities are the same...

I went to the Port Vale v Burton Albion match last night - only cos I work with supporters of each team - 7-1 to PV by the way.

Anyway, they reduced ticket prices to about £9 for home supporters only, it was £20 in the away end (where I went!!!). Didn't think that was allowed? Surely that encourages away support in the home end? It worked though there were over 10,000 there as opposed to he usual 6-7,000. Don't we always pass any offer on like that to away support too?

One of he lads I was with told me about what he thinks happens at Walsall which I think is a superb idea. Kids (which I think means 16 and under) pay £46 for a season ticket. Each time they go to a game they get £2 back in cash!!! If you go to all home games you get the season for free. Seems to me getting a couple of quid every fortnight would be appealing to a ten year old! If it encourages them to go then they may get hooked and end up shelling out for years like the rest of us. Great idea.