Snow White needed

Dayton is 5 foot 7 and less than 10 stone. With Millar, Wesolowski, brown and him we only need another 3 dwarves?

So his first 2 signing have played just 5 English professional games between them and are both left sided wide men

Jury out on this manager big time!

Dayton is 5 foot 7 and less than 10 stone. With Millar, Wesolowski, brown and him we only need another 3 dwarves?

So his first 2 signing have played just 5 English professional games between them and are both left sided wide men

Posted at 10:12 am which is just a little over 2 hours. Not bad.

Boom, :lol1:

I'll worry when we sign under nourished centre backs. My B in GCSE Science suggests to me that a 10st 5'7" winger should be harder to catch than a 6'2" 13st winger.

Yeah god forbid we should sign somebody 6 foot 4 and nearly 15 stone, they'd be bound to be slow, like er Usain Bolt.

He looks massive stood next to LJ.

interesting replies but academically could I caution against using Wikipedia in your bibliography and expecting a grade B in Science..not even in an individual science.....to give credibility to any argument.

I find it fascinating that we are all experts on Kilmarnock's left winger when I wager that 9/10 on this site could not place it on a map?

interesting replies but academically could I caution against using Wikipedia in your bibliography and expecting a grade B in Science..not even in an individual science.....to give credibility to any argument.

I find it fascinating that we are all experts on Kilmarnock's left winger when I wager that 9/10 on this site could not place it on a map?

Place what on a map?

20 k south of glasgow?

Yeah god forbid we should sign somebody 6 foot 4 and nearly 15 stone, they'd be bound to be slow, like er Usain Bolt.

As I'm sure you are well aware I was making both a sweeping generalisation and a massive assumption. Rather like, say, the original poster.

Double award I'll have you know, and ten years ago, so probably worth at least a single A* now :coffee1:

Whatever the pronoun " it " refers to which in this sentence you could argue grammatically is the Kilmanock left winger. However that would be incorrect since the winger is male and so " him" would be the correct pronoun . Consequently it is legitimate to expect that the reader could interpret " it" as the place Kilmanock. Sloppy use of subordinate clauses and relative pronouns I agree. Mea culpa....but when in Rome...

I know Kilmarnock reasonably well; my brother-in-law lives in Irvine (Gary McDonald's hometown).

Whatever the pronoun " it " refers to which in this sentence you could argue grammatically is the Kilmanock left winger. However that would be incorrect since the winger is male and so " him" would be the correct pronoun . Consequently it is legitimate to expect that the reader could interpret " it" as the place Kilmanock. Sloppy use of subordinate clauses and relative pronouns I agree. Mea culpa....but when in Rome...

Oh Dear!

Christ on a bicycle! I decided not to respond to the op as it wasn't worth wasting time and energy on, but you really are an attention seeker, aren't you? It's hardly surprising that you have 'pseudonym' as your user name; you wouldn't want anyone to know who you really are, would you?

funny_english_teacher_coffee_mug-r0d1b6b96fec2474793c9ccf205337389_x7j1l_8byvr_512.jpg

Please feel free to correct any grammatical/punctuation errors, but can we please now enter into sensible debate regarding LJ and new signings?

Jury out on this manager idiots who are not prepared to give the manager or his signings a chance big time!

FTFY

I'm going to take an educated guess that its on the opposide side of the pitch to the right winger.... Am I right? Am I?

Yeovil apart from the keeper and the lad at the back were not the biggest, Brentford are a team of big bastards, who lost to Yeovil three times this season. Height in the right paces, speed and skill elsewhere = no :censored:er can get near you….simples…..