It's not been that dreadful - just stupid mistakes let us down at points.

Bouzanis' positioning towards the latter end of the season was questionable though!

I'd agree with this. What happened to his kicking too? Used to be his strong point. With cisak inevitably on his way a steady experienced keeper with a youngster in reserve would do me.

I'd agree with this. What happened to his kicking too? Used to be his strong point. With cisak inevitably on his way a steady experienced keeper with a youngster in reserve would do me.

I think his kicking didn't suit LJ's quicker style of play.

Manager applies pressure for quick deliveries to the forwards to keep the game going > Goalkeeper kicks long to go out for a throw in or dead ball > Manager goes ballistic.

LJ will root out a good keeper from somewhere i feel...

I think his kicking didn't suit LJ's quicker style of play.

Manager applies pressure for quick deliveries to the forwards to keep the game going > Goalkeeper kicks long to go out for a throw in or dead ball > Manager goes ballistic.

LJ will root out a good keeper from somewhere i feel...

You are right, there are plenty of good keepers around he could sign.

I know someone that knows Paul quite well. Last time he spoke to him (couple of weeks back) Paul didnt know what the fcuk was going on and he wasn't best pleased about it.

Doncaster bound ?

Doncaster bound ?

If dickov comes calling I wouldn't bet against it. From what I was told there is/was a desire to stay from PG but nobody at the club's made their minds up.

Same bloke also told me that Zen Office had pulled a lot of their sponsorship over a few fallings out with the club (one of them being the sacking of dickov)

A fortnight ago I Was told by someone who knows him that he was given his notice which was to end on 31st May. Then was told he "might be staying" - he wasn't happy at being messed about.

Edited by pukka

If dickov comes calling I wouldn't bet against it. From what I was told there is/was a desire to stay from PG but nobody at the club's made their minds up.

Same bloke also told me that Zen Office had pulled a lot of their sponsorship over a few fallings out with the club (one of them being the sacking of dickov)

Shows how much they know. He walked.