OWTB message board 1982 -1994

What are we doing buying Hull City cast offs? This Bunn fella won't ever score, he doesn't fit in to our style of play one little bit, he can't provide, create or finish. Ok, he might get the odd goal here and there but he never, never be a prolific striker.

Looks overweight to me, have we got a fitness trainer ?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news, we've signed Ian Olney for a massive fee I can see him being a big favourite with the fans, a 30 goal a season man if ever I saw one

I walked out after 80 minutes against Leeds. He was rubbish.

Edited by garcon

OK so it was good to spank those giant Killers by 7 and for big Frankie to get into the record books. Yet, we've got Arsenal in the next round, we've got no chance, especially as they will no doubt have a plastic pitch at their training ground. Joe should rest a few and we should concentrate on the league.

OK so it was good to spank those giant Killers by 7 and for big Frankie to get into the record books. Yet, we've got Arsenal in the next round, we've got no chance, especially as they will no doubt have a plastic pitch at their training ground. Joe should rest a few and we should concentrate on the league.

We have no chance of beating Arsenal, that centre half Adams is a class act and won't give us a sniff at goal.

Who is this foreign lad from Denmark or Sweden Gunna Halley? anyone heard of him?

I wish there was some kind of 4 minute video that we could watch on the line to properly judge him

I have one of them new fangled tape recorders and a mate in Norway sent me a video tape,he's mint.

You all need to stop living in the past.

Our success in the 70's was a one off the like of which we'll never see again.

Just be happy we somehow manage to stay in Division 2 every year.

There will never be another like Simon Stainrod, those days are gone never to be seen again I'm afraid.

If only Joe had used his subs to break up the pressure. Mark Hughes wouldn't have got that chance, we'd have been in the Final and Joe's mate Fergie would have been out of a job.

Royle out!!

Fergie won't last mate, he's had his day.

Football needs more tv airtime. Maybe spread the games across the weekend and sell the rights for millions!

I also think that sharp lad looks like he could be a quality manager in the future.

More TV airtime won't happen, they would never dare change from 3pm Saturday kick off times.

I agree about Sharp, I can see him managing at the top level 20 years from now.

I don't want Cardiff or Swansea, in the FA Cup draw, we always lose away to lower league minnows.

I agree, both clubs will never see the top flight again, whereas we are well established in the Premier League.