OWTB message board 1982 -1994

We've signed Paul Moulden he knocked them in for fun at City and scored 100 in a season once. Great signing.

He's scored goals at every club he's been with and will be no different here, a very astute signing who we will sell on for about £10 million, and as a scout I know what I'm talking about.

Edited by BP1960

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Andy Gorton chap seems a real find, just needs a few matches under his belt and he'll

set Boundary Park alight.....

In the words of Alan Sugar - You're fired.

Edited by BP1960

That Cantona for Leeds looks :censored:e, what a waste of money! Marshall had him in his back pocket when he came on as a sub.

Why on earth have they bought a Jonny Foreigner, they'll soon seen the error of their ways, and that'll put paid to that idea.

I've just robbed £20 off my dad. It's alright though, I've put the lot on Oldham to beat Sheff United. We're unbeatable on the plastic pitch and that Brian Deane is :censored:. 2/1 so I can pay my dad back and still have enough for Butterflys on Friday!

Three goals conceded at home to Plymouth is a disgrace , shame on the players ........ ok we got five but we can't expect to outscore teams week in week out playing this gung-ho football , it went out in the 50's.

Even if we go up and win the title, this capitulation against Plymouth will leave a sour taste with most supporters for many a year. Royle out!

:censored:ing Fanfare For The Common Man. It's dreadful. They need something more edgy, like Ride. or The Paris Angels to run out to. Prog rock :censored:e.

And this new shirt sponser too. Bovis. I mean, what a two-bit company no-one has ever heard of emblazoned on the shirt when we had a perfectly decent leading UK business in MAXWELL. It'll be that Alan Hardy's doing that. The jumped-up little squirt thinks he can do EVERYTHING behind the scenes at Latics he does.

I'm not going again until that tosser LEAVES.

In the next nine days Latics have to play at Wembley today, at BP on Tuesday and Thursday, at Sunderland on Saturday and at Bradford City next Monday, not forgetting the open-top bus tour of the town and Civic Reception tomorrow - if it wasn't for their special diet of beer and puddings on muffins, the players would be knackered!

In the next nine days Latics have to play at Wembley today, at BP on Tuesday and Thursday, at Sunderland on Saturday and at Bradford City next Monday, not forgetting the open-top bus tour of the town and Civic Reception tomorrow - if it wasn't for their special diet of beer and puddings on muffins, the players would be knackered!

I did all of them, on a diet of Ayingerbrau and kebabs. :first: