Marwan Koukash

Then we would of been sold to the Vaughans by now surely?

Vaughan didn't match Corney's £1m asking price either. He certainly would have sold to him though, had he met his valuation of the club. Nobody is interested in buying the club because theres no potential fan-base there to make the club bigger. The club is in slow terminal decline.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then we would of been sold to the Vaughans by now surely?

Vaughan didn't match Corney's £1m asking price either. He certainly would have sold to him though, had he met his valuation of the club. Nobody is interested in buying the club because theres no potential fan-base there to make the club bigger. The club is in slow terminal decline.

Doesn't really match up with the posts you made about the demand for pies outstripping supply. Surely people aren't turning up at BP just for the haute cuisine pies and leaving before kick off?

About 12 months ago, Corney offered the club lock, stock and barrel to the agent of one of our players for £1m. The agent thought that he was grossly overvaluing the football club, so turned him down. I won't be naming the player but it's true.

Was it Ex professional footballer Lee Crofts agent? Edited by HarryBosch

Doesn't really match up with the posts you made about the demand for pies outstripping supply. Surely people aren't turning up at BP just for the haute cuisine pies and leaving before kick off?

The pie issue is more to do with complete incompetence in terms of the matchday catering. Obviously someone isn't calculating their figures properly.

If the club is in a slow state of decline and cannot ever increase the fanbase, then there's little point in over-catering. You say it won't ever change anything, so the pies have little chance of contributing to making the club great.

D-

Inconsistency, unsubstantiated claims and lack of supporting evidence.

Revised marking : E (reason - factual inaccuracy)

There were Potato & Meat pies available right up to the end of the game on Saturday according to my secret source, whom, in the traditional manner I will not name.

If the club is in a slow state of decline and cannot ever increase the fanbase, then there's little point in over-catering. You say it won't ever change anything, so the pies have little chance of contributing to making the club great.

D-

Inconsistency, unsubstantiated claims and lack of supporting evidence.

Surely it can't be that difficult to cater for 3,500 fans, can it? Every away match I go to i'm able to get a pie. Just sums-up the lazy attitude that's currently present at BP. Badly run club.

So, you are so concerned about the lack of a pie that you've come on here complaining, stating that it's unprofessional, stops the club being great, and generally whine about it, but despite your huge addiction based craving you didn't try any other pie stand?

Wow. just Wow.

So, you are so concerned about the lack of a pie that you've come on here complaining, stating that it's unprofessional, stops the club being great, and generally whine about it, but despite your huge addiction based craving you didn't try any other pie stand?

Wow. just Wow.

I was too disgusted to go to any other kiosk. That's 4 times this season that they've ran out of pies, hence why i'll be bringing my own home-made egg butties to the Orient game. Pathetic.

You said there were "No pies left whatsoever" ; you were outraged, disappointed ; you felt so frustrated that you've joined here and posted all about it.

But you couldn't be arsed to walk to another pie stall? And you called me a liar, whilst failing to admit that you were not actually aware whether there were pies available in the chaddy end?

Pathetic is about right.

I was too disgusted to go to any other kiosk. That's 4 times this season that they've ran out of pies, hence why i'll be bringing my own home-made egg butties to the Orient game. Pathetic.

To be fair, yes it is crap service, but it happens every game - buy one before the game and you won't have a problem!

You said there were "No pies left whatsoever" ; you were outraged, disappointed ; you felt so frustrated that you've joined here and posted all about it.

But you couldn't be arsed to walk to another pie stall? And you called me a liar, whilst failing to admit that you were not actually aware whether there were pies available in the chaddy end?

Pathetic is about right.

Yes, you are a liar. You've still not proved to me whether there were pies available elsewhere. I think you're lying.

To be fair, yes it is crap service, but it happens every game - buy one before the game and you won't have a problem!

Or walk to the other kiosk if it's important enough to consider eating egg butties instead of a high quality pie. Walking's probably not a bad thing as it'll negate a few of the calories.

Pathetic is about right.

Yes, no pies left whatsoever at my usual pie kiosk. I shouldn't have to miss any of the match by walking to another kiosk.

Yes, you are a liar. You've still not proved to me whether there were pies available elsewhere. I think you're lying.

Well, when you prove that your quotes about £1m, agents, vaughan are true, then you might be able to call me out. I have a source too.

Simple fact is that you are speculating that I'm a liar as you did not go to any other pie stand, and now you're just digging yourself deeper into a hole and in doing so are proving your character.

I saw the evidence with my own eyes.

Eyewitness vs assumptiosn and sepculation?

Well, when you prove that your quotes about £1m, agents, vaughan are true, then you might be able to call me out. I have a source too.

Simple fact is that you are speculating that I'm a liar as you did not go to any other pie stand, and now you're just digging yourself deeper into a hole and in doing so are proving your character.

I saw the evidence with my own eyes.

Eyewitness vs assumptiosn and sepculation?

As far as i'm concerned, unless you can show me a picture of that guy eating the meat and potato pie, at 4:50pm, last Saturday, it's another lie.