Marwan Koukash

278 inappropriate comments, 19 jilted dates, 7 marriage proposals and one member caught wanking by his mum.

Plus no-one smashed it, after they joined, not even the player who prompted them to join, who IIRC didn't play for us again.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the only time we've had a credible bidder in the 10 years TTA have owned the club. The club has been up for sale for at least half that time and Corney himself has said that Koukash is just the type of determined character to take the club to the next level.

TTA's saved our club, no doubt about it, and the vast majority of fans recognise that and will always be grateful, however, Corney alone has neither the funds nor the know how required to increase the ambition and fan base of the club.

Corney himself has thrown the toys out of the pram on several occasions and by his own admission wants out. If he doesn't sell now and builds this face saver of a stand, the club will be saddled with even more debt and become an even less appealing proposition for prospective purchasers.

Koukash has made his intentions clear, he has a vision of what he wants to do and seems confident he can do it. We don't want another Chris Moore and his consortium/team must be thoroughly checked out, but, if they have the cash to back up their proposals and can come to an agreement with the council we've got to go with it.

A new stadium housing our rugby and football teams would be fantastic for the supporters and would put the town firmly back on the map.

There is always a risk with new owners but if we stay as we are, limping along, then inevitably somewhere in the not to distant future, when Corney is no longer able to continue, we will be in another crisis, and next time we might not be so lucky in finding new investment.

We simply do n ot know if there have been other credible offers.

Writing as a general supporter of SC, it might have been offers were credible , but SC placed too much value. on them.

Or they were a bit below the hoped for figure and the person was looking to make a steal.

We simply do not, nor probably ever will know, for certain.

We are now without some posters who seemed to eithe always want the last word or felt they had to reply to anything and everything in a thread.

People who meet me are often surprised that i'm only 21. Arguing the C charge with zeros took one hell of a toll on me.

Are the "2 or 3 weeks" up now?

Not quite. MK originally stated that he would be taking us over in around 3 months back in June. I am guessing that he is still trying to put a consortium together.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone got access to The Sun+?

Apparently Koukash now interested in Swinton Lions, and the sun website has a mention of us but cant read full article.

Reading The Sun as we speak on the toilet.

"But it appears talks aimed at acquiring Oldham Athletic FC and then beginning a groundshare with third-tier Rugby League side Oldham Roughyeds have stalled..."

"But it appears talks aimed at acquiring Oldham Athletic FC and then beginning a groundshare with third-tier Rugby League side Oldham Roughyeds have stalled..."

Cheers, thought it was gonna be along those lines.

How fit is Hollie, 23, from Manchester?!?!?!?!

No there were no words of wisdom this week unfortunately.

And i'd never noticed the right boob being bigger before, now I need to go and research other pictures of her and see why i'd never noticed this.

Back in 2.

Thats how long it normally takes me aswell