overly used phrases by Latics fans

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Invariably said of a young player who goes on to be a Premiership regular two or three seasons later.

Same goes for this;

"He's in non league, he can't be any good or else someone would have signed him".

'have'

Your wrong, at an Oldham match it most definitely would have been of or o' 'would o' scored that'.

'sit down, we cant see' at any away game/big home game in which more than the usual 500-1000 of the regualr travelling army attend. :censored: OFF!

You know whats going to happen here - Often spouted by my dad when we keep missing chances or when we are leading and dropping deeper.

On this forum

"talks a good game"

"No end Product"

"I'm not renewing my season ticket if Dickov/Moore/Sheridan/Penney/Corney/Stott/Quarmby/GeorgeHarwick is still here next season.

"Typical latics"

"XYZ could do a job for us.

"I here we are interested in (insert random ex premier league player often found to be pretty good on football/championship manager about 10 years ago)

at the game "ggrrrrrrrrrrrr" started by the strange old drunken tramps sat at the back of the main stand upper RRE side can't understand a word they say think they might be trying to construct a sentence but it just sounds like a series of grunts usually when we are playing crap so often you can kind of undertsand it, although if we are playing crap I don't usually need anyone to point it out for me.