charlie macdonald signs

It's coming together a piece at a time, I like the fact we've given him a year with an option. That way with him having played all his career in the South the options are open should he fail to settle. Rather us do the year with an option so we don't end up with turds like Feeney holding the club to ransom for the remaining 18 months of his deal 6 months into the contract.

Get me another striker, a couple of CB's and maybe another keeper and I'll be confident we're good to go.

Much needed experience, I still think LJ will have a couple of 'shocks' up his sleeve. One or two - how the hell have we pulled that one off. For me looking at who we have signed so far, I expect plenty of manoeuvre in the budget still....

We still need a lump in attack, lump at CB and bit of pace at CB.

I expect plenty of manoeuvre in the budget still....

I dont. I expect 2 more "who are they?" defenders in. Not to say they wont be decent. Just not much in the way of wages.

As long as we sign another striker to keep the competition up I think this is a good signing. Not expecting a world beater but should add experience and depth to the squad.

LJ appears to agree with you. He's just tweeted that he wants one more striker, five in total.