For those that love a bet

Sky bet are offering 11/4 that we win our mini league including

11/4 latics

11/4 Walsall

5/2 Carlisle

5/2 port vale

Looks really good value to me. Almost as good as the Pompey to go down bet I had last season

Posh at 5/6 to beat swindon at home opening day as well offers great value IMO

Not sure if this is the correct area to post but really believe we will finish above those 3 others

I think that mini league could finish up in any order, no good value there IMO unless you have inside info on why those other three teams will have a bad season compared to us?

Still plenty of time before the start of the season but those other three teams would be among my list of probable relegation candidates. Walsall have lost key players and are/were perennial cellar dwellers. Carlisle weren't great last season and seem to be going backwards. A lot of the promoted clubs (unless they are cashed up) tend to struggle so I think Port Vale are likely to be in the bottom four. I think it's worth a punt.

Edited by perfectOzblue

I think that mini league could finish up in any order, no good value there IMO unless you have inside info on why those other three teams will have a bad season compared to us?

it is always a guessing game at our level, who would have predicted Yeovil to go up last season

• 1 month later...

I've had a handicap bet on Latics, +28, with William Hill (they gave me £15.50 cashback). But now that I want to follow my chances of winning, game by game, I find they don't have an up to date handicapped league nor even the original one. I've had to pester them till someone has promised to email me the original handicap league and it looks like I'll have to work it all out for myself!

Is this normal?

Edited by laticsrblue

I've had a handicap bet on Latics, +28, with William Hill (they gave me £15.50 cashback). But now that I want to follow my chances of winning, game by game, I find they don't have an up to date handicapped league nor even the original one. I've had to pester them till someone has promised to email me the original handicap league and it looks like I'll have to work it all out for myself!

Is this normal?

Not aware of any bookies that do a 'live' handicap to be honest.

I'll DM you the original handicap if you want it.

Not aware of any bookies that do a 'live' handicap to be honest.

I'll DM you the original handicap if you want it.

Thanks, but William Hill have kept there promise and sent me the league. Looking at it I think I made a wise decision to make the bet each way, Walsall are +27>