Poor Doncaster Rovers

It seems that from the joy of the league 1 title and promotion back to the championship its still sour at the keepafloat stadium. I call it the Paul Dickov syndrome. Their forum is a bundle of laughs if you get the chance to view it. Mvoto snatched from under their noses and no proper squad apparently, but on the Brightside, they've Dean Furman and Paul Butler.

What is their forum address please? Love to see what they all thinking after 'deal in principle agreed with JYM' headline.

They should now be getting used to the bull:censored: I should think.

From the Doncaster OS

Paul Dickov said this afternoon: “I made an offer to Jean before we travelled to Portugal but while we were away he said he was going to speak to Barnsley. I explained that if he did, I would not be proceeding with bringing him to the club, as I only want players who are 100% committed to Doncaster Rovers”.

Paul has targets in other positions which he is concentrating on now ahead of the season.

Is it just me or does this guy just seem to sprout the same :censored: every time he opens his mouth. At least Big Jean got a jolly out of him first ;)

Makes you realise the players who played for him don't want to experience it again! Apart from furman who was away too much to notice! Everything dickov says is exactly the same he said with us! Slippery slope ahead and reading there forum fans aren't happy either!

apparently they have just 13 players contracted with 11 days to go til the start of the season!

Sounds Familiar.

Noticed Montano saying this week that he was unfit when signed at the last minute last season despite Dickov saying he wasnt unfit at the time, it was clear for all to see at MK Dons. Doesnt seem to be learning from his mistakes.

Poor Championship Doncaster Rovers.

I'd rather be in their position

Really? Only 11 players on their books and with Dickov as manager. I know they are a league above but i very much expect that to change next season and by then i think we will be pushing to get out of this division with a very good manager and one of the best squads we have seen at BP in a long time. I think i would rather be our shoes at the minute.

From the Doncaster OS

Paul Dickov said this afternoon: “I made an offer to Jean before we travelled to Portugal but while we were away he said he was going to speak to Barnsley. I explained that if he did, I would not be proceeding with bringing him to the club, as I only want players who are 100% committed to Doncaster Rovers”.

jiFfM.jpg

Shock as sought after free agent considers all options on the table.

Cannot believe the stupidity and naivety shown by Dickov :petesake:

As for big Jean, all the very best at Barnsley, thanks for the three years service.

Edited by Lookers_Carl

Really? Only 11 players on their books and with Dickov as manager. I know they are a league above but i very much expect that to change next season and by then i think we will be pushing to get out of this division with a very good manager and one of the best squads we have seen at BP in a long time. I think i would rather be our shoes at the minute.

Absurd viewpoint.