MEETING THE MANAGER AGAIN

Due to the number of fans interested to attend on Thursday, we have increased the number we would like to invite.

Please come to the main office glass door for a 3pm Start. If you find that you are unable to attend, please let me know ASAP

Janet Winterbottom

Nathan Price

Bradley Knowles

Chris Hill

Chris Stringer

Tracy Shore

Patrick Harwood

Adam Keeley

Chris nuttall

Will Gough

disjointed - username

Simon farraday

Steve sidg

Andy Butler

Tom Fenton

Matt Allen

Simon Brooke

John Mellor

Dave Taylor

Clare Maddison

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking forward to it.....anyone know is SC will be there? obviously as per my username I want to kiss his feet ;-) but on a serious note I do have a question relating to the new stand (ownership of) and the income generated which I would like to throw his way following rumours I have heard and read

looking forward to it.....anyone know is SC will be there? obviously as per my username I want to kiss his feet ;-) but on a serious note I do have a question relating to the new stand (ownership of) and the income generated which I would like to throw his way following rumours I have heard and read

If he is there, it might not be the free-flowing Q&A it's suppose to be...

He very nearly hijacked the 1st one of these and turned it into a "Simon on a rant" vehicle.

Big respect for him, but - if he is there, someone needs to put a gag on him; otherwise LJ wont get a word in!!!!

By the way, a word of advice: Prepare some questions to ask. I did last time, but other feckers asked them first. So have a slightly off the wall option available for when the likes Sly and Lukers have already got in there with the intelligent ones.

By the way, a word of advice: Prepare some questions to ask. I did last time, but other feckers asked them first. So have a slightly off the wall option available for when the likes Sly and Lukers have already got in there with the intelligent ones.

don't worry about that, I'll prepare a list

A brew with the Gaffer....

A packet of Biscuits has also been thrown in !!

We (Trust) understand that 3pm is during the day and many people work, On this particular day LJ is helping with the fans game so this is the only time he has free.

LJ wants to meet with fans has regularly as he can, this wont be the only occassion this season to have a 'brew with the gaffer' so if you are working, sorry ! We will do the next one out of work time.

Aww Rick, can't we have another one at Shaw Playhouse?

That was the perfect venue with just the right amount of people :-)