MEETING THE MANAGER AGAIN

You will recall that when Lee Johnson was appointed he met a number of fans in the Boardroom at Boundary Park on his first day. I think that it proved to be a successful venture.

After discussions with Lee we have decided to do another session along the same lines.

The event will be held in the Guest Room at Boundary Park on Thursday, 1 August 2013 at 3.00pm

Any person wishing to attend should append their details to this thread and a ballot will be held to determine the successful 12 persons who will be attending.

Those persons who attended on the last occasion ARE ALLOWED to apply again.

Thanks

Barry

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A brew with the Gaffer....

A packet of Biscuits has also been thrown in !!

We (Trust) understand that 3pm is during the day and many people work, On this particular day LJ is helping with the fans game so this is the only time he has free.

LJ wants to meet with fans has regularly as he can, this wont be the only occassion this season to have a 'brew with the gaffer' so if you are working, sorry ! We will do the next one out of work time.

This is the only few hours Lee can spare to hold a small fans meeting ! Barry nor the trust have asked for this time

We wanted this to happen before the season started due to the success of the last meeting !

A meeting that doesn't conflict with Cricket or working hours of 8-6pm will be arranged in due course

Only at this club would an opportunity to meet the manager - at a time chosen by the manager, based on when it's convenient for him, two days before the first game of the season - be met with "but it doesn't suit me!" complaints.

Only at this club would an opportunity to meet the manager - at a time chosen by the manager, based on when it's convenient for him, two days before the first game of the season - be met with "but it doesn't suit me!" complaints.

This comment made me ruin July on my Latic Calender due to coffee spillage.... thanks lol

spot n :chubb:

Imagine if he wanted to meet us in Ashton?

I want to go on record my post re day one OT wasn't a complaint, rather the good reason I can't attend.