MEETING THE MANAGER AGAIN

Barry

When are you doing the ballot, I want to attend but would have to sort it out with work, it would be unfair for me to say yes and then let you down. If you get enough response I will wait till the next one before committing myself.

And by the way Barry I think this is a great idea and fair play to LJ for this sort of initiative.

Edited by disjointed

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to go on record my post re day one OT wasn't a complaint, rather the good reason I can't attend.

Aye, fair enough, I didn't think you were complaining seriously. I was half posting in expectation of how this thread would go. Wrongly, I hope.

Edited by Crusoe

The Ballot will be done 48 hrs before the meeting if that is ok by everyone??

Also, I'm fine with people giving there real names but if you would like to attend but don't want us all to know who you are, just leave your username.

This initiative is one that we (trust) have pushed for a while, unfortunately not all managers were open to this kind of approach !

We have a good one in LJ !!

I can't make it as I'll be on holiday, also if I did go I'd probably say something really stupid so I would like it to be known that I do not wish my name to be considered.

But if anyone would like to ask LJ what the biggest animal he thinks he could throw over a crossbar and post the answer here I'd be grateful.

Sly and O4U think you are wrong unlikely all would get picked and some continuity of one or two repeating would be interesting as well to see how things developed.

I am working but a good idea.

I just think the more people that LJ "touches" the better for the club.

That said, I'll throw my hat back in if there's another one :grin: