The king is dead, long live the king.

If we stay at this level and JCH progresses, he'll move on....

I'm REALLY hopeful Korey Smith has found his home here, and sticks with us for a bit. He's such a solid consistent player, with the occassional MotM performance. My kind of player.

Connor Brown?

I'll tell you about young Connor! Not a hope in hell when he joined us...poor defensively, stopped and retreated at the half way line! Now he's an arrogant little :censored:, with a massive :censored:in attitude who takes no :censored:!!

Strong in the tackle and confident further up the field........the kid's done good!

I'll tell you about young Connor! Not a hope in hell when he joined us...poor defensively, stopped and retreated at the half way line! Now he's an arrogant little :censored:, with a massive :censored:in attitude who takes no :censored:!!

Strong in the tackle and confident further up the field........the kid's done good!

So he's basically the same player he was when he arrived, but with a :censored:ty attitude?

Connor is twice the player that joined us with further scope, I am hopeful for this lad, will be quality if he continues on the same development curve over the next two years, he's putting the work in so fair play

I hope young Connor does come good, don't get me wrong, but i'm still far from convinced. His effort can't be faulted but i'm not sure simply "getting stuck in" is enough to paper over the cracks at this level. I don't expect Cafu but to say he's uncomfortable with the ball at his feet would be an understatement.

Edited by Break The Silence