todays ref

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From the main stand I have to be honest I thought it was stone wall to be honest and oxley made the refs decision

We should have had it sewn up well before the end with chance after chance but fon Williams barely made a save

How we didn't get a penalty 1st half now that is beyond me

We robbed ourselves as much as the ref robbed us

From the main stand I have to be honest I thought it was stone wall to be honest and oxley made the refs decision

We should have had it sewn up well before the end with chance after chance but fon Williams barely made a save

How we didn't get a penalty 1st half now that is beyond me

We robbed ourselves as much as the ref robbed us

Couldn't of said it any better really

Must admit it looked like a pen from the Chaddy, but those in the RRE seem to disagree.

But how the :censored: did we not get one for the foul on Tarky?

I was in the RRE, Dan. It was never ever a penalty.

Didn't actually think the referee was that bad overall, but that decision was a farce...

There's a big difference between the penalty at Posh and that decision today.

Maybe I didn't have a good view today, but still wasn't a Pen at Peterborough either, striker dived, my point is Oxley made the ref make a decision that didn't need to be made there and by sounds of it did the same today

Maybe I didn't have a good view today, but still wasn't a Pen at Peterborough either, striker dived, my point is Oxley made the ref make a decision that didn't need to be made there and by sounds of it did the same today

He made contact at Peterborough. It would have been astounding if that hadn't been given.

I was 6 yards away from today's decision. It was inexplicable that the referee could give a penalty.

This argument "he made the ref make a decision" is absolute bollocks, it basically means you can't go anywhere near an opponent in the box for fear that the ref is complete moron. Ref made an awful decision that is indefensible, Oxley can't do anything about that.

Agreed.

It looked like the keeper got a hand to the ball and from my position in the main stand I couldn't believe he'd given a pen.

My son and I agreed half way through the second half it would be a nailed on 0 v 1 score.

A bloody awful team who came for a point and got lucky Fon Williams was wasting time from the first minute.

A game we should have won in a canter but tested their goalkeeper twice in 90 minutes is poor. The delivery from out wide and corners was dreadful and we have to do much better than that!