Bingo with the players/staff

Its something different for fans to do with the players and managers. It is also a chance for fans to meet the manager for a chat too.

The Poker night worked well for the club but some people were unable to afford the £25 deal in !

£10 for 11 games of Bingo where the prize money is over £3000 is a chance for some fans to have a laugh, win some £££££ and have a beer.

https://www.facebook.com/meccaoldham?ref=hl#!/events/219876491511213/

There will also be a chance for spot latic prizes throughout the night and with it being in the centre of Oldham the location is perfect.

Membership is needed to play on the evening but this is FREE - click here to join and click 'oldham' as your club https://www.meccabingo.com/secure/bingo-club-registration/

Any Latic fan joining from now until the night will go into a prize draw for a signed squad shirt !

All you need to do is join via the link, then email memberships.MECOldham@rank.com with your name and email address and your in the prize draw.

Bingo-Gate...... oh... now that is an headline.

1269902_722989827734526_1138778683_o.jpg

I thought this was like a moaners board game.

I have Mellor and Hill. Just need somebody to moan about Bobby Mimms, Danny Gosset and the ticket office lady and I win a lukewarm chicken balti pie.

I needed lukewarm pies... got a bonus for the chicken balti! BOOM

It's only a flickering ember in the back of my brain, but my mum fondly remembers Andy Ritchie's bingo calls at Junior Latics, even though nobody knew which numbers he was actually calling!

"Two and five, fifty-two"
"All the sevens.... seven."

"Two fat ladies, thirty-six"

Anyone else remember this?!

• 3 weeks later...