Special mention

haha them Carlisle fans were embarrassing, don't think one of them was over 15

That's the first thing I thought! I started laughing at them as I walked out and one of the cheeky little b*******ds offered me out! I think I would of been done for assaulting a minor if I'd of gave him a winger!

Edited by lordLOVErocket80

Gave a very sarcastic clap to the ref after a 50/50 decision went against Carlisle IIRC it was a handball; he was apparently mouthing off too.

He spent most of the game moaning about something - to the linesman ,the 4th official,lee johnson even his own players got it - the final straw was the ref...and bye bye..expulso! I don't mind managers showing passion but kavanagh and his set of nodding dogs went way too far trying to influence the officials and thankfully they didnt fall for it.

...and levels above ours too.

But - a huge prick today on the touchline. It usually takes more than 10 seconds for me to get a rise from a manager.

An absolute muppet.

Took him no time at all did it???

It was very funny watching everyone give it the old Keith Lemmon "POTATO" shout...he was very wound up!

Took him no time at all did it???

It was very funny watching everyone give it the old Keith Lemmon "POTATO" shout...he was very wound up!

He was just being a bit of a mard arse, with the odd bit of uber mard arse thrown in. Granted that all started way earlier than you'd expect an opposition manager to be doing that sort of thing.

That was actually quite a funny watch, Until he offered out a teenage boy sat near the bench with a lovely "i'll feckin' break your bones" as a reply to some pretty tame verbals.

Then he dissended into a right weapons grade bell-end.

He clearly has anger issues he would be best served sorting out really. He won't see out many games carrying on like that...