Notts County tickets

thought they might have lowered the admission slightly for a re-arranged Saturday game. Lots of away fans book time off as soon as the fixtures are announced and a 75% admission would attract more fans. Too logical that probably. No-one seems upset at £24 where as £27 at Posh was outrageous!

Will there be more than 80 of us travelling down this time?

Definitely one down as I've had to refund my ticket as we're away for half-term. Not too disappointed, last season was definitely not a highlight of my Latics supporting career - although the 80 odd of us that braved the snow last season got our reward 5 days later on that surreal FA Cup afternoon at BP.

does anyone know whether concessions includes student price? not actually a student anymore but still have my card so might try and wangle it on the gate. really torn on whether to go to this

thanks alot, are they ok to be bought on the ground?

Only adults can pay on the gate. Everyone else has to go to the ticket office and show proof of age.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/20131027-nottscountytickets-1139273.aspx#hEc1B6KXEAyAPU7H.99

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

I'm now travelling back from a meeting tomorrow night so making a detour via Nottingham to watch the match. Will be knackered but any opportunity these days to see the team live can't be ignored.

With Tarkowski banned, who will play at the back and what starting XI do you reckon LJ will play?

Really hope we seize the chance to play a side struggling and grab 3 points plus a couple of goals to boot.

I'm now travelling back from a meeting tomorrow night so making a detour via Nottingham to watch the match. Will be knackered but any opportunity these days to see the team live can't be ignored.

With Tarkowski banned, who will play at the back and what starting XI do you reckon LJ will play?

Really hope we seize the chance to play a side struggling and grab 3 points plus a couple of goals to boot.

I would have thought Mellor in, at LB for me. Not his best but needs must