Wolves Replay

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends how many are willing to make noise.

In the league there was a decent amount that were willing but the stand was terrible for creating a noise due to the lower tier's distance to the roof. Perhaps the change in away stand will be advantageous, but I don't see us taking many, especially younger fans, who will make noise.

I still think we'll win though.

Mills seemingly in the squad for tomorrow - do we assume the deal with Burnley for him to play has now been done or is it a mistake?

Lanzoni back too - if Mills is included then back 4 will hopefully be Lanzoni - Kusunga - Tarkowski - Mills.

Mills seemingly in the squad for tomorrow - do we assume the deal with Burnley for him to play has now been done or is it a mistake?

Lanzoni back too - if Mills is included then back 4 will hopefully be Lanzoni - Kusunga - Tarkowski - Mills.

Probably a mistake - what I did notice in the Chron article was the following:

Jonson Clarke-Harris and Cristian Montano are both currently on four yellow cards, one caution away from invoking a one-game ban.

I can understand JCH but Montano too? - Inevitable that JCH will get booked soon so good that McDonald is back to fitness.

We'll break 300 surely? How many did we take to p.n.e in the paint pot? I know preston is a bit closer but wolves isn't exactly the other end of the country. 1hr 9mins on the train.

Or am I the only one who doesn't see the Excitement of staying at home watching more England drivel playing a friendly match.

We'll break 300 surely? How many did we take to p.n.e in the paint pot? I know preston is a bit closer but wolves isn't exactly the other end of the country. 1hr 9mins on the train.

Or am I the only one who doesn't see the Excitement of staying at home watching more England drivel playing a friendly match.

300 sounds about right to me. If it was any other team except scotland, argentina or maybe france I would probably have gone Latics.

We're not that short at right back, I see it all clearly now. LJ knew we would draw Wolves in the Cup and get a replay, he's lured them into thinking we are mind numbingly defensive and now we're going to hump them right proper.

Well played, sire.